Greek Company to Build Large Dairy Farm near Bulgaria's Kardzhali
Greek investors are looking to build a large dairy farm near the southern city of Karzdhali, according to Kardzhali Mayor Hasan Azis.
The investors have expressed interest in a municipally-owned or state-owned plot of 2000 decares, which will mainly be used as a pasture for the cows and for building industrial facilities.
The local authorities have provided the requested information and are expecting a reply from the Greek company, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The amount of the potential investment is unclear.
The dairy farm project is the first case of expression of serious investment intention of a Greek company in the Kardzhali municipality after the opening of the new Makaza border crossing point on the Bulgarian-Greek border in September 2013.
- » Google's Sweet New Android O Set for Eclipse-Themed Unveil
- » Electricity Production has Increased by 3.64%
- » Russia Prepared to Supply Gas to Both Greece, Bulgaria if Necessary
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'
- » Australian PM Urges Developers to Design Protection From Vehicle Attacks
- » Australian Authorities Charge 3 Men For Terrorsim