Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis in Acapulco
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis 6:1, 6:4 in the second round of the ATP tournament in Acapulco, Mexico.
This was Dimitrov's 5th win over Baghdatis in their 6 meetings, in a match which lasted just 1 hour. The win means Dimitrov will earn 90 points for the world rankings, which could put him back in the top 20.
In the quarterfinal, the Bulgarian will play Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, to whom he lost in Rotterdam two weeks ago. Gulbis is in top form, winning 9 of his last 10 matches.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko