Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis in Acapulco
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis 6:1, 6:4 in the second round of the ATP tournament in Acapulco, Mexico.
This was Dimitrov's 5th win over Baghdatis in their 6 meetings, in a match which lasted just 1 hour. The win means Dimitrov will earn 90 points for the world rankings, which could put him back in the top 20.
In the quarterfinal, the Bulgarian will play Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, to whom he lost in Rotterdam two weeks ago. Gulbis is in top form, winning 9 of his last 10 matches.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles