Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis in Acapulco
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis 6:1, 6:4 in the second round of the ATP tournament in Acapulco, Mexico.
This was Dimitrov's 5th win over Baghdatis in their 6 meetings, in a match which lasted just 1 hour. The win means Dimitrov will earn 90 points for the world rankings, which could put him back in the top 20.
In the quarterfinal, the Bulgarian will play Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, to whom he lost in Rotterdam two weeks ago. Gulbis is in top form, winning 9 of his last 10 matches.
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters