Turkish FM Davutoglu on Official Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin will meet with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Sofia on Thursday.
The two top diplomats will discuss cooperation in the area of trade, economy, and energy. Other topics will include geopolitical issues and developments in the region.
Davutoglu was scheduled to visit Bulgaria earlier in February, but he had to cancel his trip due to attending the opening ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
Vigenin and Davutoglu will meet in the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 10 AM Thursday.
- » Ukraine Snubs Discrimination at Summer Camp in Bulgarian Resort
- » Ambassador Hensel: Poland Is Keeping Close Watch on Ukraine
- » Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Defense Min Vows Support for Macedonia's EU, NATO Bids
- » Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Germany's Ambassador to Czech Republic 'to Head Bulgarian Mission'