Turkish FM Davutoglu on Official Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin will meet with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Sofia on Thursday.
The two top diplomats will discuss cooperation in the area of trade, economy, and energy. Other topics will include geopolitical issues and developments in the region.
Davutoglu was scheduled to visit Bulgaria earlier in February, but he had to cancel his trip due to attending the opening ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
Vigenin and Davutoglu will meet in the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 10 AM Thursday.
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador
- » Bulgaria Summons Turkish Ambassador over Minister's Campaigning
- » Bulgaria's Ex US Ambassador Says Her Name Involved in Disinformation Scandal