Turkish FM Davutoglu on Official Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin will meet with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Sofia on Thursday.
The two top diplomats will discuss cooperation in the area of trade, economy, and energy. Other topics will include geopolitical issues and developments in the region.
Davutoglu was scheduled to visit Bulgaria earlier in February, but he had to cancel his trip due to attending the opening ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
Vigenin and Davutoglu will meet in the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 10 AM Thursday.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador in Ankara: Worsened Russia-Turkey Ties Could Increase Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria 'Ready to Help France' for Quick Solution of Syria Crisis
- » Russia Urges Bulgaria to Refrain from 'Ill-Grounded' Claims
- » UNESCO Head Irina Bokova Gets Simon Wiesenthal Center Special Award
- » Bulgaria Urges Extra Caution in Travel to Belgium
- » Bulgaria FM: IS Cannot Be Defeated without Ground Offensive