Turkish FM Davutoglu on Official Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin will meet with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Sofia on Thursday.
The two top diplomats will discuss cooperation in the area of trade, economy, and energy. Other topics will include geopolitical issues and developments in the region.
Davutoglu was scheduled to visit Bulgaria earlier in February, but he had to cancel his trip due to attending the opening ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
Vigenin and Davutoglu will meet in the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 10 AM Thursday.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s President: Gas Is Not a Weapon
- » Swiss Aid for Bulgaira to Reach EUR 63 M
- » Bulgaria to Seek Partial Introduction of Swiss Vocational Training
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Begins 2-Day Visit to Switzerland