Turkish FM Davutoglu on Official Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin will meet with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Sofia on Thursday.
The two top diplomats will discuss cooperation in the area of trade, economy, and energy. Other topics will include geopolitical issues and developments in the region.
Davutoglu was scheduled to visit Bulgaria earlier in February, but he had to cancel his trip due to attending the opening ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
Vigenin and Davutoglu will meet in the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 10 AM Thursday.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape