Bulgaria and Romania to Cooperate in the Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian and Romanian Agriculture Ministries will join efforts in the sector, after the government approved the draft Protocol on cooperation.
The Protocol on cooperation seeks exchange of know-how, information, scientific researches and the coordination of common positions, as well as reinforcement of cooperation regarding the EU Common Agricultural Policy, stock-breeding, plant-growing. The focus of the cooperation Protocol falls on food safety, animal disease management, veterinary medicine and certification, as well.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Present Referendum Questions in Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Officials to Hold Protest in Downtown Sofia
- » Three Quarters of Bulgarian MPs Submit Draft to Change Constitution
- » Protests to Continue as Bulgarian MPs Table Joint Project for Judicial Reform
- » Bulgarian PM Foresees Accession to Schengen Area in October
- » Bulgarian Political Leaders Agree on Joint Project to Change Constitution