Bulgaria and Romania to Cooperate in the Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian and Romanian Agriculture Ministries will join efforts in the sector, after the government approved the draft Protocol on cooperation.
The Protocol on cooperation seeks exchange of know-how, information, scientific researches and the coordination of common positions, as well as reinforcement of cooperation regarding the EU Common Agricultural Policy, stock-breeding, plant-growing. The focus of the cooperation Protocol falls on food safety, animal disease management, veterinary medicine and certification, as well.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Min. Urges Withdrawal of Russian Troops from Crimea
- » Bulgarian Supreme Judicial Council Member Controversially Dismissed
- » Head of Anti-Corruption Unit in Bulgaria's Security Agency Resigns
- » 2 Bulgarian Parties, 1 Coalition Received Funding from Unclear Sources
- » Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Leader Officially Charged with Hooliganism