Bulgaria and Romania to Cooperate in the Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian and Romanian Agriculture Ministries will join efforts in the sector, after the government approved the draft Protocol on cooperation.
The Protocol on cooperation seeks exchange of know-how, information, scientific researches and the coordination of common positions, as well as reinforcement of cooperation regarding the EU Common Agricultural Policy, stock-breeding, plant-growing. The focus of the cooperation Protocol falls on food safety, animal disease management, veterinary medicine and certification, as well.
- » Bulgarian Socialists Approve Presidential Nomination of Ex Air Force Chief
- » Bulgaria's Main Ruling Party to Name Presidential Pair on Oct 2
- » Bulgaria Demands Deployment of 300 Frontex Staff
- » Maverick Socialist Enters Bulgarian Presidential Race
- » Bulgaria's GERB to Keep Silent on Presidential Candidate by September 20
- » Nationalist Presidential Candidate Calls for Tougher Approach to Turkey, EU