Bulgaria and Romania to Cooperate in the Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian and Romanian Agriculture Ministries will join efforts in the sector, after the government approved the draft Protocol on cooperation.
The Protocol on cooperation seeks exchange of know-how, information, scientific researches and the coordination of common positions, as well as reinforcement of cooperation regarding the EU Common Agricultural Policy, stock-breeding, plant-growing. The focus of the cooperation Protocol falls on food safety, animal disease management, veterinary medicine and certification, as well.
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Seek Urgent Reforms, Greater Decentralization
- » Nationalist MP Joins Bulgaria without Censorship Party
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Government 'Could Have' Elections Minister
- » Pernik – Sofia Road Expansion Project to Use EU Funding
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 53 M on Traffic Monitoring Systems
- » GERB to Win Most Votes in Next Election – IMP Poll