Bulgaria and Romania to Cooperate in the Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian and Romanian Agriculture Ministries will join efforts in the sector, after the government approved the draft Protocol on cooperation.
The Protocol on cooperation seeks exchange of know-how, information, scientific researches and the coordination of common positions, as well as reinforcement of cooperation regarding the EU Common Agricultural Policy, stock-breeding, plant-growing. The focus of the cooperation Protocol falls on food safety, animal disease management, veterinary medicine and certification, as well.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body