Bulgaria and Romania to Cooperate in the Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian and Romanian Agriculture Ministries will join efforts in the sector, after the government approved the draft Protocol on cooperation.
The Protocol on cooperation seeks exchange of know-how, information, scientific researches and the coordination of common positions, as well as reinforcement of cooperation regarding the EU Common Agricultural Policy, stock-breeding, plant-growing. The focus of the cooperation Protocol falls on food safety, animal disease management, veterinary medicine and certification, as well.
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years