Bulgarian Ministry to Present Municipal Projects at Int'l Expos
Bulgaria's Ministry of Investment Planning will pool efforts with municipal administrations for promoting large municipal projects at expos in Western Europe.
The promotional campaign aims to boost foreign investments, according to the press office of the ministry.
Four big companies have expressed willingness to invest in a range of activities and expand production capacity in Bulgaria, according to the media statement.
As part of the campaign, the authorities collected and analyzed detailed information about future investment projects in the regions.
The presentation of municipal projects at expos abroad is to help attract more capital resources in the different regions of the country and to stimulate their economic development.
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Plagued by BGN 97M Budget Gap
- » Bulgaria’s Struma, Hemus Motorways Listed as Key Priorities in Transport OP 2014-2020
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Allocate Extra BGN 8M to Sofia Metro Line 2 Extension
- » Threat to DPS Leader's Life 'Received' During Previous Parliament
- » 3 out of 4 Senior Executives of Bulgaria's Agriculture Fund Replaced Overnight
- » Temenuzhka Yankova Appointed Deputy Chief of Bulgaria's Revenue Agency
Oh, how very nice! After Mr. Oresharski made it clear that foreign investors are welcome to waste their money in Bulgaria - and then being labeled as "fraudsters" (without evidence or proof), I am absolutely sure that foreign investors will just line up in big numbers...to have a good laugh at Bulgaria!
Honestly, is this government really thinking that anyone who is in right mind would invest one stotinka in Bulgaria after the recent outburst of the Prime Minister? Delusional, as usual.