US-based TeleTech to acquire Bulgaria's Sofica Group
US-based TeleTech Holdings is to acquire Bulgaria's biggest business process outsourcing company Sofica Group.
The deal value has not been disclosed so far, according to reports of Capital daily. The transaction is to be closed next week.
TeleTech Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:TTEC), founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer engagement solutions.
Sofica Group, founded in 2004, is the largest customer management services provider in Bulgaria. The company has a staff of 800 and provides customer services in over 15 languages. The Company also operates in Skopje through its subsidiary Sofica Macedonia. It provides a wide range of business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing, human resources outsourcing, and other services. The biggest shareholder in the company is a natural person, Bogdan Petrov, who is also its co-founder.
Under the terms of the agreement, the Bulgarian company will become a part of TeleTech's Customer Management Services segment, providing customer lifecycle management services across multiple channels in over 18 languages out of Central and Eastern Europe.
According to Martin DeGhetto, Chief Operations Officer of TeleTech Holdings Inc., the acquisition of the Bulgarian company provides an opportunity to expand multichannel services and language options for customer service.
DeGhetto has described Sofica Group as a company with a good managerial team, highly qualified staff and stable technological infrastructure.
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016