Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Australia's Matosevic at Mexico Open
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov beat Australia's Marinko Matosevic in a match of the first round of the Mexico Open, ATP 500 tournament in Acapulco.
Dimitrov won by 7:5, 6:1 in a match which lasted 1.27 minutes, according to reports of Sega daily.
Dimitrov will play Cyprus' Marcos Baghdatis in the second round early on Thursday morning.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic