Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Australia's Matosevic at Mexico Open
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov beat Australia's Marinko Matosevic in a match of the first round of the Mexico Open, ATP 500 tournament in Acapulco.
Dimitrov won by 7:5, 6:1 in a match which lasted 1.27 minutes, according to reports of Sega daily.
Dimitrov will play Cyprus' Marcos Baghdatis in the second round early on Thursday morning.
- » Kylian Mbappe was Chosen as the Best Young footballer in Europe
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Eighth in the World
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament