Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Australia's Matosevic at Mexico Open
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov beat Australia's Marinko Matosevic in a match of the first round of the Mexico Open, ATP 500 tournament in Acapulco.
Dimitrov won by 7:5, 6:1 in a match which lasted 1.27 minutes, according to reports of Sega daily.
Dimitrov will play Cyprus' Marcos Baghdatis in the second round early on Thursday morning.
- » Sofia, Varna To Co-Host Volleyball European Championship 2015 With 2 Italian Cities
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Keeps Chances of Continuing in Europe
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets Champions League Match in Sofia Ends 2:2
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets 2:1 in First Half
- » Ludogorets, Liverpool Face Off in Decisive Encounter
- » Klitschko's Promotion Agency Sues Pulev Over Drug Allegations