Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Australia's Matosevic at Mexico Open
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov beat Australia's Marinko Matosevic in a match of the first round of the Mexico Open, ATP 500 tournament in Acapulco.
Dimitrov won by 7:5, 6:1 in a match which lasted 1.27 minutes, according to reports of Sega daily.
Dimitrov will play Cyprus' Marcos Baghdatis in the second round early on Thursday morning.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles