Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Australia's Matosevic at Mexico Open
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov beat Australia's Marinko Matosevic in a match of the first round of the Mexico Open, ATP 500 tournament in Acapulco.
Dimitrov won by 7:5, 6:1 in a match which lasted 1.27 minutes, according to reports of Sega daily.
Dimitrov will play Cyprus' Marcos Baghdatis in the second round early on Thursday morning.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn