Bulgaria's Prosecution Confirms Doubts for Violations in Bansko
Bulgaria's Supreme Administrative Prosecution (SAP) confirmed that there are doubts of construction violations in the Bansko ski resort.
The matter was referred to the prosecution by Bulgarian nature conservation organizations.
The SAP inquiry confirmed that there are violations in the construction of three ski pistes, two lifts, a water reservoir and several service buildings.
The pistes “Plateau 1”, “Shiligarnik 2” and “Strazhite” have been constructed in violation of the concession contract and the nature protection laws, found the magistrates. The rope-line in the Chalin Valog area and the four-seat lift “The Plateau” are also in violation of the law and have no permits for use. The water reservoir for the snow guns in the Banderishka Poliana area is 150 times larger than the allowed size. Several buildings, among which tea houses, are also illegal.
The SAP referred the case to the Blagoevgrad Regional Prosecution, which will have to make additional inquiries and consult with various experts.
Representatives of the company managing the ski zone “Ulen” denied any violations and claimed that all their installations have all the necessary paperwork.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria Expects 3-4% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015 Summer Season
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Attract Asian Tourists with Joint Product
"Representatives of the company managing the ski zone “Ulen” denied any violations and claimed that all their installations have all the necessary paperwork."................................
Typical illogical, arrogant blockhead mentally: I am sure that they have "all the necessary paperwork", but is it legal and does it conform to regulations? Most probably not. It's not a big secret as to how certain individuals and companies obtain "necessary paperwork" in BG.