The Bulgarians Despise The Politicians
The majority of employed Bulgarians despise the leading politicians and want early elections.
A survey of one of the major Bulgarian trade unions, KNSB, among 1000 employed Bulgarians aged 15-64 years, shows that 68% of them think that the political situation in the country is very bad.
The most disliked politician is the nationalist leader Volen Siderov and his party Ataka with 94.4% disapproval.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and the former ruling party GERB have negative ratings of 79.2% and 78.5%, respectively. The ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) is disliked by 86.5%.
Parliament is disapproved by 85.5% of those surveyed.
Nearly 62% of the respondents don't like President Rosen Plevneliev, which, according to KNSB is caused by his seeming inability to stand out as a strong political figure.
Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is disliked by 69.7% of the respondents.
The only public figure, which garners 50% approval, is Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.
- » Bulgarian Government Dismisses Director of Employment Agency
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland to Cooperate on Raising Motivation of Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria Has Capacity To Host More Refugees
- » Bulgaria Shows no Progress in Addressing Prison System Deficiencies - Report
- » Yane Yanev to Advise Bulgaria’s PM Borisov on Fight against Corruption
- » Lozan Panov Elected as Bulgaria’s Top Judge
The President does an exemplary job and is a strong and ethical leader. The problem is, that everytime he stands up for something he is quickly scorned, vilified and derided by Stanishite and all the Commie RED TRASH because the President does'nt kowtow to them. They can't stand him because he is not "one of them".
BTW Novinite, what were the poll results for Stanishite and Mestanite specifically? And Borisov also?