The Bulgarians Despise The Politicians
The majority of employed Bulgarians despise the leading politicians and want early elections.
A survey of one of the major Bulgarian trade unions, KNSB, among 1000 employed Bulgarians aged 15-64 years, shows that 68% of them think that the political situation in the country is very bad.
The most disliked politician is the nationalist leader Volen Siderov and his party Ataka with 94.4% disapproval.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and the former ruling party GERB have negative ratings of 79.2% and 78.5%, respectively. The ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) is disliked by 86.5%.
Parliament is disapproved by 85.5% of those surveyed.
Nearly 62% of the respondents don't like President Rosen Plevneliev, which, according to KNSB is caused by his seeming inability to stand out as a strong political figure.
Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is disliked by 69.7% of the respondents.
The only public figure, which garners 50% approval, is Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.
- » The Prosecutor's Office will Explain the Arrest of Mladost District Mayor
- » Boyko Borisov Met with Sylvie Vartan
- » Travel by Train on Holidays in Bulgaria will be Possible only with Reservation
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Called for Reform in Prisons
The President does an exemplary job and is a strong and ethical leader. The problem is, that everytime he stands up for something he is quickly scorned, vilified and derided by Stanishite and all the Commie RED TRASH because the President does'nt kowtow to them. They can't stand him because he is not "one of them".
BTW Novinite, what were the poll results for Stanishite and Mestanite specifically? And Borisov also?