New Ukrainian Government Delayed for Thursday
The formation of the new Ukrainian government has been postponed for Thursday.
"I am instructing the formation of a national unity government on Thursday", Parliament Speaker and Interim President Oleksandr Turchynov said, quoted by Interfax.
Initial reports suggested that the new government could be formed on Tuesday.
Turchynov, who was appointed as interim head of state on the weekend, commented that the political leaders and committees should work "day and night" if they must, in order to form the new cabinet by Thursday.
Meanwhile, the whereabouts of ousted President Viktor Yanukovych still remain unknown. He is on the wanted list and awaits prosecution for crimes against the civil population in the anti-government protests, which left scored killed.
- » French Airlines Grounds Venezuela Flights Ahead of Controversial Vote
- » Trump to Sign Russia Sanctions, Moscow Retaliates
- » Brexit Transition Must End by 2022
- » In Spite of EU Protests, US Senate Slaps New Sanctions on Russia
- » Latest Attempt to Repeal the Obama Healthcare Act has Failed
- » Turkish Authorities Released One of the Two Bulgarian Women Detained for Terrorism