Bulgaria's President to Stir Up Relations with Montenegro
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev will pay an official visit to Montenegro, the President press office informed.
"The visit aims at continuing the top-level political dialogue, renewing bilateral trade-economic and investment relations, showing support of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Montenegro, as well as strengthening the role of the two countries for the promotion of regional cooperation in Southeast Europe," the press office announced.
President Plevneliev will be welcomed by Montenegro's president Filip Vujanovic at an official ceremony in the city of Cetinje. The two Heads of State will meet in private, followed by official delegation talks.
Plevneliev will meet with Montenegro's National Assembly Speaker Ranko Krivokapic and the Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic.
On 26 February, Wednesday, President Plevneliev will visit the city of Kotor, where he will meet with representatives of local authorities and businesses.
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US Strike Deal in Geneva
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US to Meet in Geneva
- » Bulgaria's President Accuses Russia of Destabilizing Ukraine
- » EU Approves EUR 1 B Aid Package to Ukraine
- » Ex-FM Solomon Passy: Bulgaria Is Only a Trojan Pawn of Russia
- » UNSC Fails to Agree on Ukraine amid Renewed Clashes