Bulgaria's President to Stir Up Relations with Montenegro
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev will pay an official visit to Montenegro, the President press office informed.
"The visit aims at continuing the top-level political dialogue, renewing bilateral trade-economic and investment relations, showing support of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Montenegro, as well as strengthening the role of the two countries for the promotion of regional cooperation in Southeast Europe," the press office announced.
President Plevneliev will be welcomed by Montenegro's president Filip Vujanovic at an official ceremony in the city of Cetinje. The two Heads of State will meet in private, followed by official delegation talks.
Plevneliev will meet with Montenegro's National Assembly Speaker Ranko Krivokapic and the Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic.
On 26 February, Wednesday, President Plevneliev will visit the city of Kotor, where he will meet with representatives of local authorities and businesses.
- » Arabian Diplomats Block the US Embassy in Sofia
- » Macedonia will become the 30th member of NATO next year
- » Putin may Come to Bulgaria, but it will not be on the 3rd of March
- » Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
- » Bulgarian PM: With Teresa May, We Discussed the Rights of Bulgarians in the UK
- » Putin Stopped by at his "Friend" Erdogan on his Return from the Middle East