Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Plays Show Tennis in the Sea
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov played a demonstration tennis show in the Pacific Ocean with Canada's Eugenie Bouchard.
The two played on a makeshift court 14x5 meters, placed in the water off the coast of Acapulco, Mexico.
"This was the most pleasant experience I've had on the tour. I am very glad I had the opportunity to take part in something like this. There will surely be stories to tell in the future", Dimitrov commented.
Dimitrov's first match in Acapulco will be early on Wednesday morning Bulgarian time, against Australia's Marinko Matosevic.
- » Bulgarian Appointed as Coach of Maldives National Football Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Andy Murray in Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis, Reaches Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Crashes Out of Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round in Melbourne
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Defeats Heather Watson in Australian Open First Round