Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Plays Show Tennis in the Sea
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov played a demonstration tennis show in the Pacific Ocean with Canada's Eugenie Bouchard.
The two played on a makeshift court 14x5 meters, placed in the water off the coast of Acapulco, Mexico.
"This was the most pleasant experience I've had on the tour. I am very glad I had the opportunity to take part in something like this. There will surely be stories to tell in the future", Dimitrov commented.
Dimitrov's first match in Acapulco will be early on Wednesday morning Bulgarian time, against Australia's Marinko Matosevic.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
- » Ronaldo to Leave Real Madrid?