Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Plays Show Tennis in the Sea
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov played a demonstration tennis show in the Pacific Ocean with Canada's Eugenie Bouchard.
The two played on a makeshift court 14x5 meters, placed in the water off the coast of Acapulco, Mexico.
"This was the most pleasant experience I've had on the tour. I am very glad I had the opportunity to take part in something like this. There will surely be stories to tell in the future", Dimitrov commented.
Dimitrov's first match in Acapulco will be early on Wednesday morning Bulgarian time, against Australia's Marinko Matosevic.
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect
- » Bulgaria Surprisingly Ties with Malta 1:1 in Euro Qualifiers