Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Plays Show Tennis in the Sea
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov played a demonstration tennis show in the Pacific Ocean with Canada's Eugenie Bouchard.
The two played on a makeshift court 14x5 meters, placed in the water off the coast of Acapulco, Mexico.
"This was the most pleasant experience I've had on the tour. I am very glad I had the opportunity to take part in something like this. There will surely be stories to tell in the future", Dimitrov commented.
Dimitrov's first match in Acapulco will be early on Wednesday morning Bulgarian time, against Australia's Marinko Matosevic.
- » Israeli Football Players Attacked by CSKA Fans in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Leading Telecom Becomes Sponsor of Levski Sofia Football Club
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix