Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Plays Show Tennis in the Sea
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov played a demonstration tennis show in the Pacific Ocean with Canada's Eugenie Bouchard.
The two played on a makeshift court 14x5 meters, placed in the water off the coast of Acapulco, Mexico.
"This was the most pleasant experience I've had on the tour. I am very glad I had the opportunity to take part in something like this. There will surely be stories to tell in the future", Dimitrov commented.
Dimitrov's first match in Acapulco will be early on Wednesday morning Bulgarian time, against Australia's Marinko Matosevic.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles