Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape