Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » EU Working Hard on Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen, Tusk Tells Borisov
- » Bulgaria President Says Support for Macedonia 'Not Unconditional'
- » Norway Closing Embassy in Sofia to Tighten Up Budget
- » PM Borisov: Turkey Is Saving Bulgaria, Europe from Refugee Wave
- » Donald Tusk, Boyko Borisov to Meet in Bulgaria for Talks on Refugee Crisis
- » Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit