Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Uzbekistan Opens Market for Bulgarian Foods
- » South Korea will Send Humanitarian Aid to North Korea
- » The Swiss Municipality of Lausanne Helps the Bulgarian City of Pernik
- » Boyko Borisov Welcomed Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo
- » Boyko Borisov Met with the Russian Prosecutor General
- » Kuwait Expelled the DPRK's Ambassador