Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » PM Borisov and Serbian President Vucic Discuss Infrastructure Projects
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
- » Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging