Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: 'The Treaty Between Bulgaria and Macedonia Opens a New Page'
- » Government to Consider Friendship Treaty with Macedonia Next Week
- » Donald Trump Appointed John Huntsman for Ambassador in Russia
- » Ambassadors and Cabinet Ministers to Discuss Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Talked on the Phone with Qatar Premier
- » Bulgaria and Hungary to Speed Up Energy Cooperation