Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Bulgaria Attractive for Foreign Investors, German FM Steinmeier Says
- » Energy, Migration Top Agenda of Bulgarian Foreign Minister's Visit to Slovakia
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Discuss Energy Cooperation with Slovakian Counterpart
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor, FBI Head Discuss Tackling Terrorism, Corruption
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Kalfin Vows Support for Business Collaboration with Russia
- » FBI's Comey Says He and Bulgaria PM Borisov 'Think Alike'