Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Premiers of Bulgaria and Turkey Discuss Situation in Balkans
- » Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
- » Vice President Yotova Participates in Azerbaijan-Held World Forum
- » Minister Zaharieva Promises Balanced Foreign Policy
- » Turkey's Erdogan To Meet Trump at White House in Mid-May
- » Ministry of Interior: There is an Increased Risk of Terrorist Activity in Europe, but No Specific Treat to Bulgaria