Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Wraps up U.S. Visit with Meetings at State Dept., Pentagon
- » Bulgaria Calls on Five Security Council Members to Back Irina Bokova for UN Top Job
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Discussing Energy Projects, Sanctions Policy on Washington Visit
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov