Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev to Meet Queen Elizabeth II
- » Bulgaria Appoints Consul Generals of Dubai and Istanbul
- » Bulgarian President, Qatari Emir Discuss Energy Independence
- » Polish PM Warns against Germany’s Gas Dependence
- » Bulgaria Will Not Accept Results of Crimean Referendum, Says FM
- » Bulgarian President to Propose New Gas Transit Routes to Qatari Emir