Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
- » Greece, Macedonia See Progress at Name Change Talks
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides