Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Bulgaria to Hold Last Event as SEE Cooperation Chair on June 01
- » Daniel Mitov Discussing Migration, EU-Turkey Deal with EP’s Elmar Brok
- » Bulgaria President: 'National Effort' Needed for Bokova's UN Top Job Campaign
- » Bulgaria, Cyprus to Jointly Combat Artifacts Trafficking
- » Irina Bokova Dismisses Allegations of Mismanagement in UNESCO - AFP
- » Bulgaria Presents New Anti-Graft Draft Law before European Envoys