Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistanace to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU
- » Syria Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Aircraft in Breach of Its Airspace
- » UNESCO Adopts Resolution on Palestinian Cultural Heritage