Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev Met Briefly Vladimir Putin
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev met briefly with Russian President Vladimir Putin before the closing gala of the Winter Olympic Games on Sunday.
According to the official website of the Russian presidency, Putin had brief conversations with Plevneliev, Serbia's Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, Armenia's Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, South Korea's Prime Minister Jung Hong-won and representatives of the International Olympic Committee.
The Bulgarian President's press office of denied the information that Plevneliev had a conversation with Putin and said they only shook hands briefly.
The press office had previously informed that Plevneliev will not have any political meetings during his visit to Sochi.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens