Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » UN: Bulgaria is in the Group of Developed Economies, But not the Rich
- » Nato Reappoints Jens Stoltenberg as Chief Until 2020
- » By 2020: 50% of the World's Electric Vehicles will be in China
- » Google Forwards more Traffic to Media Outlets than Facebook
- » After more than 2 Years of Delay, the Tallest Building in China is Now Open
- » Over 300 Flights were Canceled at Brussels Airport