Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » French Jets Reinforce International Coalition Against IS
- » Lithuania to Supply Weaponry to Ukraine
- » US Army to Stay in Poland and the Baltic States Through 2015
- » European Parliament To Discuss No-Confidence Motion Against Jean-Claude Juncker
- » Tunisia Votes in First Presidential Election since Arab Spring
- » 5.4-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Romania’s Vrancea