Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » Barcelona: Van Hits Crowds in Ramblas Tourist Area
- » Iraq Seeks International Help to Investigate Islamic State Crimes
- » An Australian Senator Appeared Wearing Burka in Parliament
- » Italy Recorded the Strongest Economic Growth of 6 Years
- » Greece Angered at Turkey that they Disputed Marine Border
- » Ryanair Filed a Complaint with the EU over Air Berlin Bankruptcy