Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » Huge New Screen in London's Picadilly Circus will Display Ads Based on Nearby Cars and People
- » Nearly 40 People were Detained in Istanbul in Operation Against Islamic State
- » Boyko Borisov: Europe is Under Pressure
- » North Korea Wants to Become Allies with Iran Against the United States
- » Puigdemont Proposed Negotiations with Madrid Without Clarity About his Intentions
- » North Korea was Behind the Global Cyber Attacks with the Virus WannaCry