Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » British Government Publishes the “Withheld” Immigration Report
- » At Least 2 More Dead in Ongoing Venezuela Protests
- » Second Phone Call for Obama, Putin Over Ukraine Crisis
- » Romania Proposes Negotiations Over Crisis in Ukraine
- » US Imposes Visa Sanctions Over Crimean Secession
- » Crimea Part of Russia, Says Regional Deputy PM