Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'