Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » Italy Issues State of Emergency Over Catastrophic Earthquake
- » Victims of the Catastrophic Earthquake in Italy reach 240
- » Turkey to Open Third Bridge across Bosphorus Friday
- » Terror Attack on American University of Afghanistan Leaves at least 10 Dead
- » Serbian Hunter Suspected of Shooting Afghan Migrant Dead near Pirot
- » Turkey Starts Military Operation in Syria to Push IS Group Back from Border