Egypt's Government Resigns Unexpectedly
Egypt's military-backed interim government has resigned, Prime Minister Hazem Beblawi has announced, Monday.
"Today the cabinet took a decision to offer its resignation to the president of the republic," Beblawi said in a televised statement giving no clear reason for the decision, the Euronews reports.
Beblawi was appointed prime minister in July after the overthrowing of President Mohammed Morsi following mass protests.
- » Germany's Merkel 'to Run for 4th Term' in 2017
- » PKK Bombs Railway in Turkey's Kars, Police Kills Three Kurdish Rebels in Agri
- » Immigration is EU Citizens’ Main Concern – Survey
- » EU Extends EUR 91,000 to Help Macedonia Cope with Migrant Tide
- » Beijing to Host Winter Olympic Games in 2022
- » Attack on Police Station Leaves Two Turkish Officers, Two PKK Militants Dead