Bulgaria's Agricultural Land Records Price Hike
The average price of agricultural land in Bulgaria has increased by 313% in the last 13 years, according to statistics.
In 2013, two-thirds of all real estate transactions were for agricultural land, an analysis of the Agricultural Marketing Information System shows. Prices increased by 4.6% in 2013 compared to the previous year.
Most of the transactions were for agricultural land in northwestern Bulgaria. The most expensive agricultural land is in northcentral Bulgaria with an average of BGN 560 per decare. In 2013, prices in the region have increased by some 11%. Land in the north Black Sea region of Balchik is sold for BGN 1250-1350 per decare.
- » Iceland will Tighten the Rules for Acquiring Land by Foreigners
- » Rents in Sofia Rise Up with 10%
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU
- » Bulgaria's Property Prices Up by 12% in Six Months Alone
- » Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
- » Boom of Administrative Buildings Expected