Bulgaria's Agricultural Land Records Price Hike
The average price of agricultural land in Bulgaria has increased by 313% in the last 13 years, according to statistics.
In 2013, two-thirds of all real estate transactions were for agricultural land, an analysis of the Agricultural Marketing Information System shows. Prices increased by 4.6% in 2013 compared to the previous year.
Most of the transactions were for agricultural land in northwestern Bulgaria. The most expensive agricultural land is in northcentral Bulgaria with an average of BGN 560 per decare. In 2013, prices in the region have increased by some 11%. Land in the north Black Sea region of Balchik is sold for BGN 1250-1350 per decare.
- » Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria Increased by 8.6% in 2013
- » Bulgaria's Property Sales to Russians See Contradictory Trends
- » Free Space In Sofia Malls Decreases
- » Experts Warn about Property Bubble Risk in Eastern Bulgaria
- » English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
- » Construction in Bulgaria Posts Growth