Russia Takes All Medals in 50km Cross-Country Skiing
The top 3 spots in the 50km men's mass start of cross-country skiing at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games went to the hosts Russia.
Alexander Legkov took the gold medal with a time of 1:46:55.2. Maxim Vylegzhanin followed in second with just 0.7 seconds behind. The bronze went to Ilia Chernousov, 0.8 seconds behind the winner.
Bulgaria's Andrey Gridin came 41st with a time of 1:51:41.7, while Veselin Tsinzov gave up on the 35th kilometer.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Has Achieved a Historic Success
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India