Russia Takes All Medals in 50km Cross-Country Skiing
The top 3 spots in the 50km men's mass start of cross-country skiing at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games went to the hosts Russia.
Alexander Legkov took the gold medal with a time of 1:46:55.2. Maxim Vylegzhanin followed in second with just 0.7 seconds behind. The bronze went to Ilia Chernousov, 0.8 seconds behind the winner.
Bulgaria's Andrey Gridin came 41st with a time of 1:51:41.7, while Veselin Tsinzov gave up on the 35th kilometer.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells