Russia Takes All Medals in 50km Cross-Country Skiing
The top 3 spots in the 50km men's mass start of cross-country skiing at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games went to the hosts Russia.
Alexander Legkov took the gold medal with a time of 1:46:55.2. Maxim Vylegzhanin followed in second with just 0.7 seconds behind. The bronze went to Ilia Chernousov, 0.8 seconds behind the winner.
Bulgaria's Andrey Gridin came 41st with a time of 1:51:41.7, while Veselin Tsinzov gave up on the 35th kilometer.
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters
- » Mirela Demireva Brings Home Silver Medal for Bulgaria in Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Nevyana Vladinova Scores 7th in first ever Olympic Finals
- » Bulgaria with seventh score at rhythmic gymnastics all-round event qualifications in Rio