Russia Takes All Medals in 50km Cross-Country Skiing
The top 3 spots in the 50km men's mass start of cross-country skiing at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games went to the hosts Russia.
Alexander Legkov took the gold medal with a time of 1:46:55.2. Maxim Vylegzhanin followed in second with just 0.7 seconds behind. The bronze went to Ilia Chernousov, 0.8 seconds behind the winner.
Bulgaria's Andrey Gridin came 41st with a time of 1:51:41.7, while Veselin Tsinzov gave up on the 35th kilometer.
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko