Bulgaria Draws Italy, Croatia for Euro 2016 Qualifiers
The draw for the qualification round of the football European Championship 2016 took place in Nice, France on Sunday.
Bulgaria was drawn in Group H together with Italy, Croatia, Norway, Azerbaijan, and Malta.
The top 2 teams in each groups, as well as the best 3rd place team will qualify automatically. The rest of the 3rd place teams will go to playoffs to decide the last four spots in the tournament.
Here are all the groups:
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Republic of Ireland
France qualifies automatically for the tournament as hosts. They will play friendly matches against the other teams in the group.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International