Bulgaria Draws Italy, Croatia for Euro 2016 Qualifiers
The draw for the qualification round of the football European Championship 2016 took place in Nice, France on Sunday.
Bulgaria was drawn in Group H together with Italy, Croatia, Norway, Azerbaijan, and Malta.
The top 2 teams in each groups, as well as the best 3rd place team will qualify automatically. The rest of the 3rd place teams will go to playoffs to decide the last four spots in the tournament.
Here are all the groups:
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Republic of Ireland
France qualifies automatically for the tournament as hosts. They will play friendly matches against the other teams in the group.
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Her First 1/8 Final at Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova to Face Sloane Stephens in 3rd Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria’s Tsvetana Pironkova Proceeds to Third Round of Roland Garros
- » CSKA Sofia Claims Bulgarian Cup in Historic Final
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros