Bulgarian President in Sochi for Closing Ceremony
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is in Sochi for the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympic Games.
The head of state arrived in Sochi on Saturday, where he met with the Bulgarian athletes who are still at the Games, as well as the broadcasting team of the Bulgarian National Television. Later he watched the men's relay in the biathlon, where Bulgaria finished 15th.
Plevneliev congratulated the Bulgarian athletes for their performances, despite not winning any medals, saying that participation on such a forum in itself is a big achievement.
The closing ceremony will begin at 6 PM EET.
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Quarter Finals Of If Stockholm Open
- » Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed