Bulgarian President in Sochi for Closing Ceremony
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is in Sochi for the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympic Games.
The head of state arrived in Sochi on Saturday, where he met with the Bulgarian athletes who are still at the Games, as well as the broadcasting team of the Bulgarian National Television. Later he watched the men's relay in the biathlon, where Bulgaria finished 15th.
Plevneliev congratulated the Bulgarian athletes for their performances, despite not winning any medals, saying that participation on such a forum in itself is a big achievement.
The closing ceremony will begin at 6 PM EET.
- » Real Madrid, Ludogorets 1:1 after Contentious Penalty
- » Real Madrid Arrives In Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Verdasco in First China Open Match
- » Bulgaria’s Women’s Volleyball Team Defeats Canada at World Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Eyes ATP Finals in London This Season
- » Bulgaria Wins Gold at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championship