BBLF Responsible Business Awards to be Presented Tuesday
The 11th annual "Responsible Business Awards" of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) will be presented on Tuesday, February 25.
A total of 56 companies from across the country entered the prestigious business competition signaling a 10% rise from the previous year.
"The good cause of corporate social responsibility (CSR) unites not just us at BBLF but also a growing number of companies and the community at large", BBLF Chairman Iravan Hira stated.
According to Iravan Hira, corporate responsible projects are a long-term investment that guarantees sustainability and provides a stable basis for future development.
"I would like to encourage more companies to share their projects as our celebration of good causes is capable of inspiring optimism, hope and faith that we live a meaningful life in this country", BBLF Board Member and previous Chairperson, Maria Shishkova added.
The awards this year are split in the categories Investor in Community, Investor in Environment (the winner will run in the European Business Awards for the Environment), Investor in Human Capital, Investor in Education and Cause-related Marketing.
The winners will be announced at a formal ceremony on Tuesday, 25 February 2014, at 6:30 pm at Sofia Hotel Balkan's Royal Hall.
- » CGN shows interest in Bulgaria's Belene Project
- » 12 University Majors Now ''Protected" by Government Order
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Fall 0.8% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Expand by 3% in 2016 - Industry Group
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport