Another ATM Robbed in Bulgaria's Capital City
Another ATM robbery was reported Friday night in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia.
Some BGN 60 thousand was stolen from an ATM located in a grocery store in Banishora district around 8.00 pm, Nova Tv reports.
According to eyewitnesses, two young men wearing hats committed the robbery inside the store in front of many customers and employees. The robbers have fled in a black car that was waiting for them outside.
The Interior Ministry suggested that the robbery was an insider job since the ATM was not broken open, but was opened with a PIN code.
This is the third ATM robbery in Sofia in the last week only.
- » Number of Crimes Registered In Sofia Down
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.