Another ATM Robbed in Bulgaria's Capital City
Another ATM robbery was reported Friday night in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia.
Some BGN 60 thousand was stolen from an ATM located in a grocery store in Banishora district around 8.00 pm, Nova Tv reports.
According to eyewitnesses, two young men wearing hats committed the robbery inside the store in front of many customers and employees. The robbers have fled in a black car that was waiting for them outside.
The Interior Ministry suggested that the robbery was an insider job since the ATM was not broken open, but was opened with a PIN code.
This is the third ATM robbery in Sofia in the last week only.
- » Bulgaria’s Prosecuting Authority Starts Probe Over Bribe Claims of Defense Minister
- » Bulgaria Counter-Terrorism Officer Detained at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby
- » Sofia Appellate Court Upholds Judge Chenalova's Release on Bail
- » Attacker of Bulgarian Politician Ahmed Dogan Conclusively Sentenced to 3 1/2 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Detains 17 Illegal Immigrants Near Stara Zagora