Another ATM Robbed in Bulgaria's Capital City
Another ATM robbery was reported Friday night in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia.
Some BGN 60 thousand was stolen from an ATM located in a grocery store in Banishora district around 8.00 pm, Nova Tv reports.
According to eyewitnesses, two young men wearing hats committed the robbery inside the store in front of many customers and employees. The robbers have fled in a black car that was waiting for them outside.
The Interior Ministry suggested that the robbery was an insider job since the ATM was not broken open, but was opened with a PIN code.
This is the third ATM robbery in Sofia in the last week only.
- » France Files Charges Against Terror Suspect Extradited from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's DANS, Europol Bust Suspected People Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Drops Charges Against Former Interior Minister
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Office Accused of Taking Bribe
- » French Terror Suspect to Be Extradited from Bulgaria Thursday
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Agency Unit Detained in Special Operation