Some BGN 95 M Rental Income Delcared in Bulgaria in 2013
Since the beginning of the tax filing campaign, Bulgaria's property owners have declared rental income of BGN 95M.
Meanwhile, a total of 1340 young families have stated in their declarations that they wanted to take advantage of mortgage interest relief, the data of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) showed.
The sum total of interest relief of tax base for young families amounts to BGN 4.7M.
Some 67 thousand tax declarations by physical persons have been filed by 20 February, 30% more than the same period of 2013. A total of 5674 of these were filed electronically.
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Forbes: Bitcoin Is Headed Lower - For Now
- » Bulgaria to Push For ERM-2 Membership
- » Bulgaria with a Surplus of More Than EUR 2 billion For Q3 of 2017
- » South Korea Plans to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading