Some BGN 95 M Rental Income Delcared in Bulgaria in 2013
Since the beginning of the tax filing campaign, Bulgaria's property owners have declared rental income of BGN 95M.
Meanwhile, a total of 1340 young families have stated in their declarations that they wanted to take advantage of mortgage interest relief, the data of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) showed.
The sum total of interest relief of tax base for young families amounts to BGN 4.7M.
Some 67 thousand tax declarations by physical persons have been filed by 20 February, 30% more than the same period of 2013. A total of 5674 of these were filed electronically.
- » Bank of America Chooses Between Frankfurt and Paris for a New European Trade Hub
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
- » Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
- » Statistics Show Growth of Incomes and Spending in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1% Since Beginning of 2017