Rosen Plevneliev To Travel To Sochi
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev will travel to Sochi this weekend.
In spite the calls on Plevneliev to cancel his trip to Russia in light of the situation in Ukraine and his stance on it, he will attend the Olympic biathlon men's relay, in which will compete a Bulgarian team, and the closing gala of the figure skating tournament.
According to the statement from his press office, Plevneliev will not have any political meetings in Sochi.
- » Roderick Moore to Serve as Interim US Chargе d’Affaires in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Future Ambassador to Turkey to Place Emphasis on Border Security
- » Bulgaria Expresses Solidarity with Turkey – FM
- » EU Solidarity Key to Tackling Common Challenges, Mogherini Says on Bulgaria Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry to Teach US Visa Applicants How to Avoid Formal Errors
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria
I suppose if the President of BG does'nt go, Pooty will be very very very upset, won't he; and since he went to all the trouble to throw a 100 Billion dollar party for everyone. How are the rest of the Russians and dissenters going over in the Gulags I wonder? Is there champagne and caviar for them also?
Take a possession of your own mind and make your own decisions, that’s what democracy is all about.
Go support the Bulgarian team. After all Russia threw a good Olympics go enjoy it.
The events which took place in Ukraine are highly regrettable and should’ve never occurred.
Let the Ukrainians decide their own future.
Blaming Russia and Putin for it is extremely speculative, old-fashioned an unfounded.
Enough dogmas and demonizations.