Sweden Is The First Ice Hockey Finalist in Sochi
Sweden's men's ice hockey team is the first finalist at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, after beating Finland 2:1.
In the second period Finland's Olli Jokinen scored the first goal, but Sweden's Loui Eriksson and Erik Karlsson scored shortly after, five minutes apart.
At the final Sweden will face the winner of tonight's semifinal between Canada and the USA.
Sweden was the Olympic champion in ice hockey in Torino in 2006, while the winner of the tournament in Vancouver in 2010 was Canada.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International