Sweden Is The First Ice Hockey Finalist in Sochi
Sweden's men's ice hockey team is the first finalist at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, after beating Finland 2:1.
In the second period Finland's Olli Jokinen scored the first goal, but Sweden's Loui Eriksson and Erik Karlsson scored shortly after, five minutes apart.
At the final Sweden will face the winner of tonight's semifinal between Canada and the USA.
Sweden was the Olympic champion in ice hockey in Torino in 2006, while the winner of the tournament in Vancouver in 2010 was Canada.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic