Sweden Is The First Ice Hockey Finalist in Sochi
Sweden's men's ice hockey team is the first finalist at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, after beating Finland 2:1.
In the second period Finland's Olli Jokinen scored the first goal, but Sweden's Loui Eriksson and Erik Karlsson scored shortly after, five minutes apart.
At the final Sweden will face the winner of tonight's semifinal between Canada and the USA.
Sweden was the Olympic champion in ice hockey in Torino in 2006, while the winner of the tournament in Vancouver in 2010 was Canada.
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup
- » Bulgaria Drops to 75th Place in FIFA Ranking