Sweden Is The First Ice Hockey Finalist in Sochi
Sweden's men's ice hockey team is the first finalist at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, after beating Finland 2:1.
In the second period Finland's Olli Jokinen scored the first goal, but Sweden's Loui Eriksson and Erik Karlsson scored shortly after, five minutes apart.
At the final Sweden will face the winner of tonight's semifinal between Canada and the USA.
Sweden was the Olympic champion in ice hockey in Torino in 2006, while the winner of the tournament in Vancouver in 2010 was Canada.
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow