Sweden Is The First Ice Hockey Finalist in Sochi
Sweden's men's ice hockey team is the first finalist at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, after beating Finland 2:1.
In the second period Finland's Olli Jokinen scored the first goal, but Sweden's Loui Eriksson and Erik Karlsson scored shortly after, five minutes apart.
At the final Sweden will face the winner of tonight's semifinal between Canada and the USA.
Sweden was the Olympic champion in ice hockey in Torino in 2006, while the winner of the tournament in Vancouver in 2010 was Canada.
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India
- » Successful Start For Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in Cincinnati Masters Tennis Tournament
- » Klitchko Revealed why he Gave up Boxing
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Received a Ban for Five Matches
- » Dimitar Dimitorv "Hero" was Appointed as the New Manager of Ludogorets