Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » Bulgaria's RIA To Seek Furnding for Kalotina-Sofia Highway
- » Six New Destinations from Varna To Be Launched in 2017
- » Average Monthly Wage in Bulgaria To Exceed BGN 1,000 in 2017
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria Air Offers Ticket Discounts As Well
- » BSP To Keep Flat Tax, Introduce "Rich People Tax"