Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » EC Official: Suspension of South Stream Project Is Not Being Discussed
- » Bulgaria Will Not Stop South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- » Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
- » Bulgarian Inter-Branch Organizations Oppose 15km Kresna Gorge Tunnel
- » General Electric 'in Talks' for Alstom Shares
- » Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter