Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling