Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » Five Detained in Pazardzhik Released, Imam Remains Under Arrest
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Includes Minimum Wage Freeze
- » Bulgaria to Negotiate Easing of Visa Regime for Balkan Tourists
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Picks 2 Local, 2 Int'l Banks for Bridge Loan
- » EU Commission Allows Bulgaria to Use EU Funds for Sofia Tech Park
- » Holders of Guaranteed Deposits in Bulgaria's KTB Number 255 000