Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Employment Agency Director Decries Inefficiency of Job Schemes
- » Kozloduy NPP Completes Planned Annual Overhaul of Unit 6
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014