Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » Bulgaria Registers Negative Balance of Trade with EU in January-July
- » Turkish Arkomat to Open Second Wire Harness Production Plant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian FinMin Foresees More Spending on Defence, Education in 2016 Budget
- » 'Bulgaria's Oligarchs Are the Politicians,' KTB Owner Vasilev Says
- » Bulgaria Not Planning to Nationalize AES, ContourGlobal TPPs, Energy Min Says
- » Deputy PM Identifies Most Prospective Sectors of Bulgarian Economy