Bulgaria's Social Security Institute Supervisory Board Appoints Chair
Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute (NSSI) Supervisory Board has appointed a new chair and two deputy chairs, Friday.
Dimitar Manolov, vice president of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, is the newly appointed NSSI Supervisory Board Chair.
His deputies are Svetlana Dyankova, deputy Social minister and Evgeniy Ivanov, executive director of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG).
Under the Social Security Code, the chair of the NSSI Supervisory Board is a one-year seat and shall be passed on a rotation basis among the three parties involved in it - the executive authority, the employers and the unions.
In 2013, the chair of the Supervisory Board was Stanimir Tsotsov, board member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- » Code Red Issued in Southern Bulgaria over Snow, Gale-Force Winds
- » Bulgarian Parliament Implements KTB Committee
- » Bulgaria’s Largest Bread Manufacturer Granted EUR 14 M Investment Loan
- » Westinghouse Fuel Performs Flawlessly in Ukraine NPP, Experts Say
- » Europe Has No Alternative to Russian Gas at Present – Bulgaria’s Deputy PM
- » Vidin's Waste Management Company Workers Go on Strike