Agriculture Min Opens Bulgaria's Stand at International Food Show
Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov will inaugurate Bulgaria's stand at the Paris International Agricultural Show SIA 2014.
The SIA 2014, which is one of the biggest food shows in Europe, will be held between 22 February and 2 March. Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture will participate with a national food stand of 62 sq m.
Among the Bulgarian companies showcasing their products are Aroniada, Damacena, Zornitza Co, Trakiiska izba, Wine cellar Manastira, Jam&Jam, Boliarka VT, Olinesa, Bioset LTD Plovdiv, Wine Cellar Minkov Brothers.
Bulgaria's stand will exhibit high-quality wines, fruit juices, canned vegetables, beer, rose oil products and probiotic yoghurt, natural and spa products made of Bulgarian rose.
Participants in SIA 2014 will have the opportunity to establish a number of business contacts with their French and foreign partners.
Bulgaria's Agriculture Ministry aims to promote Bulgarian production, mainly organically produced yogurt, dairy products and wines, on the French market.
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
- » Yazaki to Invest BGN 45 M in Its 3rd Bulgarian Plant
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Expects EUR 50 M in New Deals after Paris Trade Show
- » Bulgaria Proposes to Russia Joint Production of Ships, High-tech Items
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Production Grows 2.5% Y/Y in April; Monthly Growth at Zero - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Production Index Rises 2.5% Y/Y in April