Germany Is The Third Largest Investor in Bulgaria
Germany is the third largest investor in Bulgaria for 2013 with EUR 199.4 M, said Bulgaria's Deputy PM Daniela Bobeva at a meeting with German companies in Berlin.
Since the early 1990's Germany has invested in Bulgaria EUR 2.14 B.
According to the statement of the Government press office, at the meeting in Berlin were present 50 of the largest German companies.
During the event it transpired that several firms are interested in investing in Bulgaria, while some of the ones, who are already present, are planning to expand their business.Most significant interest was showed towards the sectors of textile fabrics, sea port concessions and and the mining industry.
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Head Dismissed amid Extortion Allegations
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgarian Farmers Hit By Russia Sanctions May Expect Compensations Totaling EUR 398 000
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia
Focus on the emerging markets! China in particular, soon to have an economy equal that of the entire EU!
Pretty much all the countries between the EU and China is the place to be (even Ukraine)!
Check the links, get informed!
The future belongs to the emerging markets!