Germany Is The Third Largest Investor in Bulgaria
Germany is the third largest investor in Bulgaria for 2013 with EUR 199.4 M, said Bulgaria's Deputy PM Daniela Bobeva at a meeting with German companies in Berlin.
Since the early 1990's Germany has invested in Bulgaria EUR 2.14 B.
According to the statement of the Government press office, at the meeting in Berlin were present 50 of the largest German companies.
During the event it transpired that several firms are interested in investing in Bulgaria, while some of the ones, who are already present, are planning to expand their business.Most significant interest was showed towards the sectors of textile fabrics, sea port concessions and and the mining industry.
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
Focus on the emerging markets! China in particular, soon to have an economy equal that of the entire EU!
Pretty much all the countries between the EU and China is the place to be (even Ukraine)!
Check the links, get informed!
The future belongs to the emerging markets!