Germany Is The Third Largest Investor in Bulgaria
Germany is the third largest investor in Bulgaria for 2013 with EUR 199.4 M, said Bulgaria's Deputy PM Daniela Bobeva at a meeting with German companies in Berlin.
Since the early 1990's Germany has invested in Bulgaria EUR 2.14 B.
According to the statement of the Government press office, at the meeting in Berlin were present 50 of the largest German companies.
During the event it transpired that several firms are interested in investing in Bulgaria, while some of the ones, who are already present, are planning to expand their business.Most significant interest was showed towards the sectors of textile fabrics, sea port concessions and and the mining industry.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday
Focus on the emerging markets! China in particular, soon to have an economy equal that of the entire EU!
Pretty much all the countries between the EU and China is the place to be (even Ukraine)!
Check the links, get informed!
The future belongs to the emerging markets!