Office Rents in Bulgaria Among the Cheapest in Europe
The office rents in Bulgaria are among the cheapest in Europe, shows a survey of the Cushman&Wakefield international consultancy.
The only European countries, where the prices are lower are Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia and Macedonia. In the global list Bulgaria is at the 60-th position.
The analysis of the data shows that the average rent per square meter of office space in downtown Sofia for 2013 was EUR 223. This sum covers the rent of an average of EUR 12.5 per square meter per month, plus the additional expenses for property management and utility bills.
For comparison, the average price per square meter per annum in London is EUR 2122. The offices in Sofia are also considerably cheaper than in Warsaw where the rents are by 77% higher, Budapest (35% higher) and Bucharest (34% more expensive).
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Britons' Preferred Holiday Real Estates
- » Some 350,000 Russians Own Property in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Seaside Rivals Sochi in Property Market Competitiveness
- » EU Empty Properties Exceed 11M
- » Bulgaria's Agricultural Land Records Price Hike
- » Bulgarian Construction Sector Emerging from Crisis