Russia Demands Punishment for Organizers of Lukov March in Sofia
Russia demanded of Bulgarian authorities to punish the organizers of the Lukov March, which took place in Sofia last weekend.
According to Alexander Lukashevich, spokesperson of Russia's foreign ministry, quoted by RIA Novosti news agency, Russia was outraged by the neo-Nazi Lukov March in Sofia.
“We learned with indignation that a group of nationalist radicals organized on February 15 in the centre of Sofia yet another Lukov March”, Lukashevich told journalists. “Unfortunately, such marches are happening each year.”
He added that Moscow expects that the Bulgarian authorities will “take measures to punish the organizers of the march and will not let such rallies to happen in the future”.
The Lukov March was held in spite the ban imposed by Sofia's municipal authorities.
- » Joe Biden to Try Talking Turkey's Erdogan into Fighting IS
- » Obama Congratulates Borisov on Re-election as Bulgarian PM
- » Irina Bokova Is Likely Nominee For UN Head – French Media
- » Bulgaria Concerned over Escalating Jerusalem Tensions
- » Presidents of Bulgaria, Poland Back EU Energy Union
- » Bulgaria Condemns Jerusalem Synagogue Attack