Russia Demands Punishment for Organizers of Lukov March in Sofia
Russia demanded of Bulgarian authorities to punish the organizers of the Lukov March, which took place in Sofia last weekend.
According to Alexander Lukashevich, spokesperson of Russia's foreign ministry, quoted by RIA Novosti news agency, Russia was outraged by the neo-Nazi Lukov March in Sofia.
“We learned with indignation that a group of nationalist radicals organized on February 15 in the centre of Sofia yet another Lukov March”, Lukashevich told journalists. “Unfortunately, such marches are happening each year.”
He added that Moscow expects that the Bulgarian authorities will “take measures to punish the organizers of the march and will not let such rallies to happen in the future”.
The Lukov March was held in spite the ban imposed by Sofia's municipal authorities.
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Sign a Deal on Cutting Roaming Charges
- » PM Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Fifth Eastern Partnership Summit
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » The Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran Discussed the Crisis in Syria
- » Roaming Prices Between Bulgaria and Macedonia Will Become Cheaper
- » Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Exchange Cartographic and Geodetic Data