Russia Demands Punishment for Organizers of Lukov March in Sofia
Russia demanded of Bulgarian authorities to punish the organizers of the Lukov March, which took place in Sofia last weekend.
According to Alexander Lukashevich, spokesperson of Russia's foreign ministry, quoted by RIA Novosti news agency, Russia was outraged by the neo-Nazi Lukov March in Sofia.
“We learned with indignation that a group of nationalist radicals organized on February 15 in the centre of Sofia yet another Lukov March”, Lukashevich told journalists. “Unfortunately, such marches are happening each year.”
He added that Moscow expects that the Bulgarian authorities will “take measures to punish the organizers of the march and will not let such rallies to happen in the future”.
The Lukov March was held in spite the ban imposed by Sofia's municipal authorities.
- » French President Emmanuel Macron to Visit Bulgaria
- » Agreement with Bulgaria to be Signed on 1 August in Skopje
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria to Sign Agreement on Social Security
- » Ankara Sends Ambassador Gokce to Guatemala, Hassan Ulusoy Comes to Sofia
- » Council of Ministers Approved Draft of Friendship Treaty With Macedonia
- » US Ambassador: 'Bulgaria Can Play the Role of Mediator For the Movement of the Balkans Towards Europe'