EU Considers Arms Embargo Against Ukraine
The EU has reportedly decided to impose a ban on arms imports against Ukraine.
The embargo is among the measures to be taken by Europe as a reaction to the bloodshed that has marred the streets of Kiev since Tuesday.
The draft resolution also includes sanctions against people that were responsible for the use of violence in the clashes between police and protesters in the Ukrainian capital, Russian website Lenta.ru has reported, citing European officials.
No sanctions have so far come into force as the European meeting on the crisis is beginning later on Thursday. European officials have also explained that the draft has not yet been completed.
- » Turkey Formally Ratifies Turkish Stream Pipeline Deal with Russia
- » Italy's PM Steps Down after Referendum Defeat
- » Far-Right Candidate Concedes Defeat in Austria's Presidential Election
- » High Voting Activity in Italy's Referendum
- » Turkey, Russia To Trade With Each Other In Their Own Currencies
- » Austrians To Vote for President