Bulgaria’s 15km Struma Highway Tunnel to Cost BGN 1.1 B
The costs of building the 15 km long tunnel on Bulgaria's Struma Highway will cost approximately BGN 1.1 B.
The tunnel, which will be between Krupnik and Kresna, is part of the most difficult segment in building the highway. The whole segment is 21.6 km long.
The overall price for the Krupnik – Kresna segment will cost about BGN 1.7 B, according to newly released data of the National Company "Strategic Infrastructure Projects".
The total length of the Struma Highway from the village of Daskalovo to the Greek border is 150 km.
The construction of a total of 68.5km of the Struma highway, including Lot 1 (Dolna Dikanya – Dupnitsa), Lot 2 (Dupnitsa – Blagoevgrad) and Lot 4 (Sandanski – Kulata) is funded under Operational Program "Transport" for the period 2007-2013.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes