Bulgaria’s 15km Struma Highway Tunnel to Cost BGN 1.1 B
The costs of building the 15 km long tunnel on Bulgaria's Struma Highway will cost approximately BGN 1.1 B.
The tunnel, which will be between Krupnik and Kresna, is part of the most difficult segment in building the highway. The whole segment is 21.6 km long.
The overall price for the Krupnik – Kresna segment will cost about BGN 1.7 B, according to newly released data of the National Company "Strategic Infrastructure Projects".
The total length of the Struma Highway from the village of Daskalovo to the Greek border is 150 km.
The construction of a total of 68.5km of the Struma highway, including Lot 1 (Dolna Dikanya – Dupnitsa), Lot 2 (Dupnitsa – Blagoevgrad) and Lot 4 (Sandanski – Kulata) is funded under Operational Program "Transport" for the period 2007-2013.
- » GERB Withdraws Important Amendment to the Judicial Law Limiting Judicial Sector Funding
- » Albanian President: 'We Rely on Bulgaria For Our European Integration'
- » Moody's: The Bulgarian Banking Sector is Improving
- » Bulgaria has Expressed Interest in Receiving Gas from Israel
- » Greece Returned to the Financial Markets after 3 Year Pause
- » Exhibition by Stefan Despodov-Despo to be Hold in the National Gallery in Sofia