Bulgaria’s 15km Struma Highway Tunnel to Cost BGN 1.1 B
The costs of building the 15 km long tunnel on Bulgaria's Struma Highway will cost approximately BGN 1.1 B.
The tunnel, which will be between Krupnik and Kresna, is part of the most difficult segment in building the highway. The whole segment is 21.6 km long.
The overall price for the Krupnik – Kresna segment will cost about BGN 1.7 B, according to newly released data of the National Company "Strategic Infrastructure Projects".
The total length of the Struma Highway from the village of Daskalovo to the Greek border is 150 km.
The construction of a total of 68.5km of the Struma highway, including Lot 1 (Dolna Dikanya – Dupnitsa), Lot 2 (Dupnitsa – Blagoevgrad) and Lot 4 (Sandanski – Kulata) is funded under Operational Program "Transport" for the period 2007-2013.
- » President Rumen Radev after Council: Security Sector Staff Remains Main Priority
- » Minister Angelkova and Ambassador Detlef Lingemann Discuss Bulgarian-German Cooperation in Tourism
- » NSI: Producer Price Index in Industry Rises 0.9% MoM in April 2017
- » Total Producer Price Index in Industry in April 2017 Up by 0.9% Compared to March 2017
- » Vitinia Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Temporarily Closed Due to Repair Works
- » Sofia National Palace of Culture Acknowledged by the International Association of Convention