Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Austria's Conservatives and Right-Wing Populists Agree on Coalition Government
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)