Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)