Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)