South-West Bulgarian Municipalities Advertised in Israel
The Bulgarian municipalities of Sandanski, Petrich, and Strumyani will be advertised on Israel's International Tourist Information Exchange.
The mayors of the three south-western municipalities were on an official visit to Tel Aviv as part of the "Sustainable Tourism Development" project, Standartnews reports.
The Deputy Mayor of Sandanski Mladen Timchev revealed that he met with foreign ambassadors, representatives of Israel's tourist sector, and a number of tourist agencies, in order to exchange contacts.
Tourist maps with sites in the 3 municipalities, short videos, a DVD of interactive maps of the region, flyers, calendars, and other advertising materials were presented.
The municipalities will also take part in upcoming tourism fairs in Belgrade, Berlin, Moscow, Skopje, and Bucharest.
- » Tourists at Sunny Beach Complain of Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev
Stop putting further shame on us bulgarians, by inviting the faschist state of Israel to spend their weekends and money in Bulgaria! We treat refugees of war like animals and invite the violators of human rights to spend their time in our mountains! Дупедавци...преди, сега, за винаги!