South-West Bulgarian Municipalities Advertised in Israel
The Bulgarian municipalities of Sandanski, Petrich, and Strumyani will be advertised on Israel's International Tourist Information Exchange.
The mayors of the three south-western municipalities were on an official visit to Tel Aviv as part of the "Sustainable Tourism Development" project, Standartnews reports.
The Deputy Mayor of Sandanski Mladen Timchev revealed that he met with foreign ambassadors, representatives of Israel's tourist sector, and a number of tourist agencies, in order to exchange contacts.
Tourist maps with sites in the 3 municipalities, short videos, a DVD of interactive maps of the region, flyers, calendars, and other advertising materials were presented.
The municipalities will also take part in upcoming tourism fairs in Belgrade, Berlin, Moscow, Skopje, and Bucharest.
- » Bulgarian Winter Resorts Register 9.2% Increase in Tourist Numbers
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season
Stop putting further shame on us bulgarians, by inviting the faschist state of Israel to spend their weekends and money in Bulgaria! We treat refugees of war like animals and invite the violators of human rights to spend their time in our mountains! Дупедавци...преди, сега, за винаги!