South-West Bulgarian Municipalities Advertised in Israel
The Bulgarian municipalities of Sandanski, Petrich, and Strumyani will be advertised on Israel's International Tourist Information Exchange.
The mayors of the three south-western municipalities were on an official visit to Tel Aviv as part of the "Sustainable Tourism Development" project, Standartnews reports.
The Deputy Mayor of Sandanski Mladen Timchev revealed that he met with foreign ambassadors, representatives of Israel's tourist sector, and a number of tourist agencies, in order to exchange contacts.
Tourist maps with sites in the 3 municipalities, short videos, a DVD of interactive maps of the region, flyers, calendars, and other advertising materials were presented.
The municipalities will also take part in upcoming tourism fairs in Belgrade, Berlin, Moscow, Skopje, and Bucharest.
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » 6000 Austrian Pensioners To Go On Vacation In Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flight Varna-Istanbul in May
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution Confirms Doubts for Violations in Bansko
Stop putting further shame on us bulgarians, by inviting the faschist state of Israel to spend their weekends and money in Bulgaria! We treat refugees of war like animals and invite the violators of human rights to spend their time in our mountains! Дупедавци...преди, сега, за винаги!