Protest In Front of Ukrainian Embassy in Sofia To Be Held
A protest on Wednesday evening in front of the embassy of Ukraine in Sofia is being organized via the social networks.
The rally with the slogan: “Maidan, we are with you” is urging the Bulgarians to support “our brothers in their struggle against the bloody regime”.
Meanwhile, Bulgaria's Protest Network urged Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev to boycott the closing gala of the Olympic Games in Sochi, in the light of the current events in Ukraine.
“In front of the entire world president Yanukovich drowned in blood the resistance of the Ukrainian people against the Russian neo-imperialism”, reads the statement on the Protest Network website. “The hopes of Ukraine for European future were shot. At the square. Because of the refusal of a proud nation to kneel before Putin. Mr. President, the response to the murdering of people can be only one. Unequivocal.”
- » 36 People have been Detained for Ties to "Islamic State" in Istanbul
- » Foreign Ministry Advises Citizens not to Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- » UK Needs to Clarify Issues - Emmanuel Macron
- » Iran Tests Missile Despite Trump Pressure
- » Macron Signs French Labor Reform Decrees
- » Uber Stripped of its License to Operate in London