Russia To Demand of Bulgaria The Renewal of Pipeline Project
Russia will demand of Bulgaria the renewal of the petrol pipeline project Burgas – Alexandroupolis.
According the Russian agency ITAR – TASS, quoting Russia's Energy Minister Aleksandar Novak, the Bulgarian-Russian inter-government commission will discuss in April the resuming of the project, which Bulgaria abandoned in 2011 by a decision of Parliament.
“In spite Bulgaria's decision to leave the project, we think that the 2007 agreement among the governments of Russia, Bulgaria and Greece is still in effect”, Novak said.
According to him, it was too early to talk about termination of the project, because the agreement does not provide for unilateral decisions.
- » Liberalisation of Energy Market in Bulgaria Likely to Lead to Power Price Hike
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in November
- » Bulgaria Opens Tender for Oil/Gas Exploration in Varna Region
- » Bulgarians to Have Four Long Weekends in 2016