Russia To Demand of Bulgaria The Renewal of Pipeline Project
Russia will demand of Bulgaria the renewal of the petrol pipeline project Burgas – Alexandroupolis.
According the Russian agency ITAR – TASS, quoting Russia's Energy Minister Aleksandar Novak, the Bulgarian-Russian inter-government commission will discuss in April the resuming of the project, which Bulgaria abandoned in 2011 by a decision of Parliament.
“In spite Bulgaria's decision to leave the project, we think that the 2007 agreement among the governments of Russia, Bulgaria and Greece is still in effect”, Novak said.
According to him, it was too early to talk about termination of the project, because the agreement does not provide for unilateral decisions.
- » Bulgaria Threatens to Terminate Contract for Struma Motorway Lot 4 with Greece’s Aktor
- » Russia to Evacuate 300 Tourists Stranded in Bulgaria on Friday
- » 10% of Fruit, Vegetables Consumed in Bulgaria Are Produced Locally
- » Striking Bulgarian Miners Refuse to Leave Pit
- » EBRD Lowers Bulgaria 2014 Economic Growth Forecast to 1.5%
- » EC Threatens Punitive Measures against Bulgaria, Serbia over South Stream