Russia To Demand of Bulgaria The Renewal of Pipeline Project
Russia will demand of Bulgaria the renewal of the petrol pipeline project Burgas – Alexandroupolis.
According the Russian agency ITAR – TASS, quoting Russia's Energy Minister Aleksandar Novak, the Bulgarian-Russian inter-government commission will discuss in April the resuming of the project, which Bulgaria abandoned in 2011 by a decision of Parliament.
“In spite Bulgaria's decision to leave the project, we think that the 2007 agreement among the governments of Russia, Bulgaria and Greece is still in effect”, Novak said.
According to him, it was too early to talk about termination of the project, because the agreement does not provide for unilateral decisions.
- » Experts: 15-km Tunnel Under Kresna Gorge – Hazardous and Expensive
- » Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
- » Bulgarian Inter-Branch Organizations Oppose 15km Kresna Gorge Tunnel
- » General Electric 'in Talks' for Alstom Shares
- » Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
- » IMF Mission Recommends USD 17 B Loans to Ukraine