Armed Robbers Attack Bank Office in Sofia
Unknown offenders raided an office of the First Investment Bank (FIB) in Sofia's Hadzhi Dimitar district on Wednesday morning.
The attack happened at around 8:30 am on Wednesday.
The bank office was raided by unknown offenders, three or four, one of them with an assault rifle, according to Sega daily.
According to unconfirmed reports, a security guard was injured and taken to the Pirogov hospital.
The offenders took an unidentified amount of money and ran away.
The area has been sealed off and investigative activities are underway.
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed