Armed Robbers Attack Bank Office in Sofia
Unknown offenders raided an office of the First Investment Bank (FIB) in Sofia's Hadzhi Dimitar district on Wednesday morning.
The attack happened at around 8:30 am on Wednesday.
The bank office was raided by unknown offenders, three or four, one of them with an assault rifle, according to Sega daily.
According to unconfirmed reports, a security guard was injured and taken to the Pirogov hospital.
The offenders took an unidentified amount of money and ran away.
The area has been sealed off and investigative activities are underway.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA