Armed Robbers Attack Bank Office in Sofia
Unknown offenders raided an office of the First Investment Bank (FIB) in Sofia's Hadzhi Dimitar district on Wednesday morning.
The attack happened at around 8:30 am on Wednesday.
The bank office was raided by unknown offenders, three or four, one of them with an assault rifle, according to Sega daily.
According to unconfirmed reports, a security guard was injured and taken to the Pirogov hospital.
The offenders took an unidentified amount of money and ran away.
The area has been sealed off and investigative activities are underway.
- » France Files Charges Against Terror Suspect Extradited from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's DANS, Europol Bust Suspected People Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Drops Charges Against Former Interior Minister
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Office Accused of Taking Bribe
- » French Terror Suspect to Be Extradited from Bulgaria Thursday
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Agency Unit Detained in Special Operation