Armed Robbers Attack Bank Office in Sofia
Unknown offenders raided an office of the First Investment Bank (FIB) in Sofia's Hadzhi Dimitar district on Wednesday morning.
The attack happened at around 8:30 am on Wednesday.
The bank office was raided by unknown offenders, three or four, one of them with an assault rifle, according to Sega daily.
According to unconfirmed reports, a security guard was injured and taken to the Pirogov hospital.
The offenders took an unidentified amount of money and ran away.
The area has been sealed off and investigative activities are underway.
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece
- » IntMin Secretary Warns of Abuse in Sofia Municipality
- » Police Disarm Barricaded Man in Bulgaria's Cherniche Village
- » Man Barricades Himself in Bulgarian Village, Shoots at Police
- » Missing Daughter of Businessman from Bulgaria's Pomorie Found Dead