Armed Robbers Attack Bank Office in Sofia
Unknown offenders raided an office of the First Investment Bank (FIB) in Sofia's Hadzhi Dimitar district on Wednesday morning.
The attack happened at around 8:30 am on Wednesday.
The bank office was raided by unknown offenders, three or four, one of them with an assault rifle, according to Sega daily.
According to unconfirmed reports, a security guard was injured and taken to the Pirogov hospital.
The offenders took an unidentified amount of money and ran away.
The area has been sealed off and investigative activities are underway.
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24