Van Explodes in Bulgaria's Capital, Two Injured
A van carrying chemicals exploded near the central Tsar Boris III blvd in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Tuesday afternoon.
As a result of the explosion the traffic in the area has been stopped.
According to the initial information, the vehicle carried paints and chemicals used for the application of road marking. Police are still working to establish what caused the ignition of materials.
Two men who were in the immediate proximity of the van were injured. According to preliminary information, their condition is not critical.
- » Anti-Discrimination Protest to Be Held in Sofia over 'Racist Remarks' of Gov't
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister