Van Explodes in Bulgaria's Capital, Two Injured
A van carrying chemicals exploded near the central Tsar Boris III blvd in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Tuesday afternoon.
As a result of the explosion the traffic in the area has been stopped.
According to the initial information, the vehicle carried paints and chemicals used for the application of road marking. Police are still working to establish what caused the ignition of materials.
Two men who were in the immediate proximity of the van were injured. According to preliminary information, their condition is not critical.
- » Rallies In Support of Russia To Be Held in Bulgaria
- » Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament Part Of Reality Show
- » Bulgarian Journalist Held Up at Gunpoint in Crimea
- » Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
- » Tori Amos To Perform in Sofia
- » Masked Man Releases Swarm of Butterflies in Bulgaria's Parliament