Van Explodes in Bulgaria's Capital, Two Injured
A van carrying chemicals exploded near the central Tsar Boris III blvd in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Tuesday afternoon.
As a result of the explosion the traffic in the area has been stopped.
According to the initial information, the vehicle carried paints and chemicals used for the application of road marking. Police are still working to establish what caused the ignition of materials.
Two men who were in the immediate proximity of the van were injured. According to preliminary information, their condition is not critical.
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna