Van Explodes in Bulgaria's Capital, Two Injured
A van carrying chemicals exploded near the central Tsar Boris III blvd in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Tuesday afternoon.
As a result of the explosion the traffic in the area has been stopped.
According to the initial information, the vehicle carried paints and chemicals used for the application of road marking. Police are still working to establish what caused the ignition of materials.
Two men who were in the immediate proximity of the van were injured. According to preliminary information, their condition is not critical.
- » Hristo Stoichkov Accused of Physically Attacking Journalists
- » Thounsands of acres of Forrests Caught on Fire
- » Bulgaria Issues Warning of Forrest Fires
- » Bugaria Says Last Goodbye to Journalist Dimitar Tsonev
- » Death Toll in Italy Quake Rises to 267
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol