Tina Maze Wins Women’s Giant Slalom, Bulgaria’s Kirkova 36th
Slovenian skier Tina Maze won the women's giant slalom at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games, while Bulgaria's Maria Kirkova finished 36th.
Maze, who also won gold at the downhill competition, finished first with a total time of 2:36.87 from the two runs.
The silver medal went to Austria's Anna Fenninger (2:36.94) and the bronze to Germany's Viktoria Rebensburg (2:37.14)
Bulgaria's Maria Kirkova, who was the flag holder at the opening ceremony, finished 36th with 2:47.59. Her second run was over 0.6 seconds quicker than the first, which moved her one place higher in the final standings.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad