Bulgaria's Socialist MP Dies Suddenly, Aged 48
Bulgarian socialist MP and former deputy Regional Development Minister Dimcho Mihalevski passed away Tuesday in Istanbul, Turkey.
The news of the sudden death of Mihalevski became known during Tuesday parliamentary session after MP Anton Kutev of Coalition for Bulgaria asked for a 15 minute recess.
The 48-year-old Dimtcho Mihalevski was an MP of the parliamentary group of Coalition for Bulgaria in the 41st and 42nd National Assembly. He was a Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Regional Development during the office of socialist leader Sergey Stanishev.
According to the preliminary information, Mihalevski died after complications of pneumonia.
- » Former Russian Prime Minister, Foreign Minister Primakov Dies Aged 85
- » Former Turkish President, PM Demirel Dies at 90
- » European Royal Families Attend Memorial Service for Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
- » Former Iraqi Deputy PM Tariq Aziz Dies
- » Patriarch Holds Memorial Service Marking Death of Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
- » Blues Legend BB King Dies Aged 89