Bulgaria's Socialist MP Dies Suddenly, Aged 48
Bulgarian socialist MP and former deputy Regional Development Minister Dimcho Mihalevski passed away Tuesday in Istanbul, Turkey.
The news of the sudden death of Mihalevski became known during Tuesday parliamentary session after MP Anton Kutev of Coalition for Bulgaria asked for a 15 minute recess.
The 48-year-old Dimtcho Mihalevski was an MP of the parliamentary group of Coalition for Bulgaria in the 41st and 42nd National Assembly. He was a Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Regional Development during the office of socialist leader Sergey Stanishev.
According to the preliminary information, Mihalevski died after complications of pneumonia.
- » Bulgaria Holds Day of National Mourning for Ex President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev
- » International Media Pay Tribute to Late Bulgarian President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgaria Declares Day of Mourning for Late Ex-President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgaria's Former President Zhelyu Zhelev Dies
- » Bulgaria's Deputy Chief of Defense Dies Aged 53