Bulgaria's Socialist MP Dies Suddenly, Aged 48
Bulgarian socialist MP and former deputy Regional Development Minister Dimcho Mihalevski passed away Tuesday in Istanbul, Turkey.
The news of the sudden death of Mihalevski became known during Tuesday parliamentary session after MP Anton Kutev of Coalition for Bulgaria asked for a 15 minute recess.
The 48-year-old Dimtcho Mihalevski was an MP of the parliamentary group of Coalition for Bulgaria in the 41st and 42nd National Assembly. He was a Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Regional Development during the office of socialist leader Sergey Stanishev.
According to the preliminary information, Mihalevski died after complications of pneumonia.
- » Patriarch Holds Memorial Service Marking Death of Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
- » Blues Legend BB King Dies Aged 89
- » Bulgaria's Former Vice President Atanas Semerdzhiev Dies at 90
- » Georgi Petkanov, Former Minister of Interior, Justice, Dies at 67
- » German Writer Günter Grass Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away