Nearly Half Bulgarians Want Early Elections
Nearly half of the Bulgarians think that it would be better for the country, if there were early parliamentary elections.
The survey of Exacta Research Group, done between February 5 and 11 among 1000 adult Bulgarians shows that 47% want early elections, while one third – as many as two months ago – want the current Parliament to complete its term.
The data registers the continuing drop in popularity of Parliament and Government – in the past two months the former lost 4% from its approval rating, while the latter – 2%. In mid-February only 15% of Bulgarians are in favour of Parliament and 25% - of the Government.
Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is also losing 2% from his approval rating and has the favour of only 30% of the Bulgarians.
The most liked politician is Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova with 51%, followed by President Rosen Plevneliev with 43%.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate