Lord of the Dance To Perform in Sofia in March
The phenomenal Irish musical and dance production Lord of the Dance returns to Bulgaria with a spectacular show on 15 March in the capital city Sofia.
"We are very excited to be here again, it is always great to come back to our fans who really enjoy our show," Zoltan Papp, a lead dancer for the production, told Bulgarian Nova TV.
"Lord of the Dance is the biggest dance show in the world and you can expect quality entertainment, impressive scenery, many costumes and of course electrifying Irish dances," Papp promised the fans.
Lord of the Dance will perform live in Arena Armeets Hall in Sofia on 15 March, 2014 at 20.00 pm. Tickets prices vary between BGN 35 – BGN 80.
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv
- » Spring Book Bazaar Opens at National Palace of Culture
- » Victor Bojinov Delves Into Bulgarian History in ‘’Heights’’
- » Sofia Hosts European Conference on Role of Culture For Social Inclusion
- » Theatrical Diversity of Asia - Part of the World Theater Program in Sofia 2017