Lord of the Dance To Perform in Sofia in March
The phenomenal Irish musical and dance production Lord of the Dance returns to Bulgaria with a spectacular show on 15 March in the capital city Sofia.
"We are very excited to be here again, it is always great to come back to our fans who really enjoy our show," Zoltan Papp, a lead dancer for the production, told Bulgarian Nova TV.
"Lord of the Dance is the biggest dance show in the world and you can expect quality entertainment, impressive scenery, many costumes and of course electrifying Irish dances," Papp promised the fans.
Lord of the Dance will perform live in Arena Armeets Hall in Sofia on 15 March, 2014 at 20.00 pm. Tickets prices vary between BGN 35 – BGN 80.
- » Sofia's Cultural Calendar Swelling with Performaces in End-August
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski
- » Photo Exhibition Of Sofia's Old Public Baths To Be Set Up
- » Sofia Comics Expo Starts In Sofia On August 15
- » International Jazz Festival Starts Friday In Bansko
- » Tenth Mozart Festival To Take Place In Pravets