Lord of the Dance To Perform in Sofia in March
The phenomenal Irish musical and dance production Lord of the Dance returns to Bulgaria with a spectacular show on 15 March in the capital city Sofia.
"We are very excited to be here again, it is always great to come back to our fans who really enjoy our show," Zoltan Papp, a lead dancer for the production, told Bulgarian Nova TV.
"Lord of the Dance is the biggest dance show in the world and you can expect quality entertainment, impressive scenery, many costumes and of course electrifying Irish dances," Papp promised the fans.
Lord of the Dance will perform live in Arena Armeets Hall in Sofia on 15 March, 2014 at 20.00 pm. Tickets prices vary between BGN 35 – BGN 80.
- » Bulgaria's The Sinking of Sozopol Gets Seven Nominations at New York City International Film Festival
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp