Bulgarian, Macedonian Businessmen, Mayors to Discuss CrossBorder Co-op
Business representatives and mayors from Bulgaria and Macedonia are to discuss cross-border cooperation and joint projects using EU funding at a meeting.
The forum in the town Kriva Palanka is held at the initiative of the Macedonian-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and it is to be attended by some ten mayors, including the mayors of Dupnitsa, Kyustendil, Kumanovo, Kratovo and Rankovce, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), citing the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA).
- » Bulgaria to Keep Old Tourist Logo As All Proposals Rejected
- » Bulgarian Govt Debt Rises to EUR 13.35 B at End-March
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner