Bulgarian, Macedonian Businessmen, Mayors to Discuss CrossBorder Co-op
Business representatives and mayors from Bulgaria and Macedonia are to discuss cross-border cooperation and joint projects using EU funding at a meeting.
The forum in the town Kriva Palanka is held at the initiative of the Macedonian-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and it is to be attended by some ten mayors, including the mayors of Dupnitsa, Kyustendil, Kumanovo, Kratovo and Rankovce, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), citing the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA).
- » Piraeus 'in Talks' with NBG Group to Merge into Bulgaria's UBB
- » Bulgaria Turns to Budget Surplus of 1.1% of GDP at End-June
- » Bulgaria to Cut Power Prices for Households by 0.11% from 1 August
- » Chair of Employers' Association: Power Price Hike Will Cause Protests to Intensify
- » Bulgaria Loses 1M Turkish Tourists a Year due to Cumbersome Visa Issuance Process
- » Bulgaria's Energy Regulator to Announce New Electricity Prices