Bulgarian, Macedonian Businessmen, Mayors to Discuss CrossBorder Co-op
Business representatives and mayors from Bulgaria and Macedonia are to discuss cross-border cooperation and joint projects using EU funding at a meeting.
The forum in the town Kriva Palanka is held at the initiative of the Macedonian-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and it is to be attended by some ten mayors, including the mayors of Dupnitsa, Kyustendil, Kumanovo, Kratovo and Rankovce, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), citing the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA).
- » Motorcycle Police to Enforce Traffic Regulations on BG Roads
- » Chinese Investors Eye Municipal Terrain in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Ukraine Demands Changes to Gas Transit Deal with Russia
- » Bulgarian South Stream Section Issued Positive EIA Report
- » Nearly Half of Bulgarian Companies Have No Employees
- » Russia's VTB, Sberbank 'to Enter EU Sanctions List' - WSJ