Bulgarian, Macedonian Businessmen, Mayors to Discuss CrossBorder Co-op
Business representatives and mayors from Bulgaria and Macedonia are to discuss cross-border cooperation and joint projects using EU funding at a meeting.
The forum in the town Kriva Palanka is held at the initiative of the Macedonian-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and it is to be attended by some ten mayors, including the mayors of Dupnitsa, Kyustendil, Kumanovo, Kratovo and Rankovce, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), citing the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA).
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid Bill for Payment of NEC's Debt
- » Bulgarian Parliament To Vote On State Loan To NEC
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talks With Russian President Putin
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » CEZ Calls For Creation of Vulneravble Consumers Fund Via Stricter Sanctions For Electricity Theft