Bulgaria's Kirkova 37th in Women's Giant Slalom at Sochi Olympics
Bulgaria's Maria Kirkova finished 37th in the first run of the women's giant slalom competition at the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Kirkova clocked 1:24:11 minutes, according to reports of Sega daily.
The first round was won by Slovenia's Tina Maze with 1:17.88 minutes, followed by Sweden's Jessica Lindell-Vikarby, and Nadia Fanchini of Italy.
The second run is scheduled to start at 11 am EET.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells