Half of Bulgarians Want New Election Code
Half of Bulgarians want the European Parliament Elections in May to be held under the new Election Code, according to a survey.
Some 49.2% of all participants in the poll conducted by the Sova Harris agency are willing to vote under the new Election Code that is currently drafted, BGNES News Agency informed.
Only 19.4% of the polled were content with the way elections used to be held, 31.3% were hesitant.
The telephone survey was held between 31 January – 2 February in Bulgaria's big cities.
- » Piraeus 'in Talks' with NBG Group to Merge into Bulgaria's UBB
- » Bulgaria Turns to Budget Surplus of 1.1% of GDP at End-June
- » Bulgaria to Cut Power Prices for Households by 0.11% from 1 August
- » Chair of Employers' Association: Power Price Hike Will Cause Protests to Intensify
- » Bulgaria Loses 1M Turkish Tourists a Year due to Cumbersome Visa Issuance Process
- » Bulgaria's Energy Regulator to Announce New Electricity Prices