Half of Bulgarians Want New Election Code
Half of Bulgarians want the European Parliament Elections in May to be held under the new Election Code, according to a survey.
Some 49.2% of all participants in the poll conducted by the Sova Harris agency are willing to vote under the new Election Code that is currently drafted, BGNES News Agency informed.
Only 19.4% of the polled were content with the way elections used to be held, 31.3% were hesitant.
The telephone survey was held between 31 January – 2 February in Bulgaria's big cities.
- » Bulgaria Air in Codeshare Deal with Germany's airberlin
- » Bulgaria Adopts 2015 Budget with 3% Deficit
- » Fitch Maintains Bulgaria’s Credit Rating At ‘BBB-‘ With Stable Outlook
- » Austria’s BauMax Sells Bulgaria Unit for Token EUR 1
- » Max, Blizoo Join Forces in Mobile Wholesale Deal in Bulgaria
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits