Half of Bulgarians Want New Election Code
Half of Bulgarians want the European Parliament Elections in May to be held under the new Election Code, according to a survey.
Some 49.2% of all participants in the poll conducted by the Sova Harris agency are willing to vote under the new Election Code that is currently drafted, BGNES News Agency informed.
Only 19.4% of the polled were content with the way elections used to be held, 31.3% were hesitant.
The telephone survey was held between 31 January – 2 February in Bulgaria's big cities.
- » Varba-Batantsi Lead, Zinc Mine Celebrates Official Restart
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increase by 34.7% in Q2 Y/Y
- » Agriculture Min: Bulgarian Producers 'Suffer Losses' from Food Ban
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding 'Awaiting BGN 1.45 B' from Subsidiaries
- » Balkan Telecom Regulators Mull Scrapping Roaming Charges
- » Bulgaria Gets Record Low Dividend Payment from State Firms