Half of Bulgarians Want New Election Code
Half of Bulgarians want the European Parliament Elections in May to be held under the new Election Code, according to a survey.
Some 49.2% of all participants in the poll conducted by the Sova Harris agency are willing to vote under the new Election Code that is currently drafted, BGNES News Agency informed.
Only 19.4% of the polled were content with the way elections used to be held, 31.3% were hesitant.
The telephone survey was held between 31 January – 2 February in Bulgaria's big cities.
- » Possible Gas Reserves at Bulgaria's Khan Asparuh Block at 100 bcm
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Pledges to Implement South Stream Project
- » Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
- » Debts of Bulgaria's NEK Grew by a Quarter in 2013
- » Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria To Garner Up To 3% of GDP
- » Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Stabilizes