Half of Bulgarians Want New Election Code
Half of Bulgarians want the European Parliament Elections in May to be held under the new Election Code, according to a survey.
Some 49.2% of all participants in the poll conducted by the Sova Harris agency are willing to vote under the new Election Code that is currently drafted, BGNES News Agency informed.
Only 19.4% of the polled were content with the way elections used to be held, 31.3% were hesitant.
The telephone survey was held between 31 January – 2 February in Bulgaria's big cities.
- » Bulgaria Wins “Most Impressive Borrower in CEE” Award
- » Fast Food Chain, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Clash over Extortion Allegations
- » Rose Harvesting Campaign Begins in Bulgaria, Poor Yield Expected
- » German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry, Commerce Opposes Changes to Competition Law
- » Bulgaria Engineering Union Refutes 'Suspended Cooperation' Claims
- » Bulgarian Russian Intergovt Commission to Meet in October - Report