Meteorologists: Premature Spring to Continue
The unusually warm February weather will continue in Bulgaria this week.
The meteorologists forecast spring temperatures between 15-20 °C throughout the week and expect the setting of new heat records on Tuesday and Wednesday in the areas north of Stara Planina with high southerly winds .
On Sunday, however, the weather is expected to return to normal – the temperatures would drop by 10 degrees, there will be showers and snow in the higher parts of the country.
Meanwhile, medics in Sofia reported an increased number of health complaints – high blood pressure, heart and brain strokes and arrhythmia due to the unusually warm weather.
- » Disney Deal Set to Value Fox at More than $75 billion
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Drunk Drivers have Caused 1491 Crashes in 2017
- » Plane with 25 People Aboard Crashes in Canada
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
- » An Art Map Will Replace Vitoshka's Fountain