Meteorologists: Premature Spring to Continue
The unusually warm February weather will continue in Bulgaria this week.
The meteorologists forecast spring temperatures between 15-20 °C throughout the week and expect the setting of new heat records on Tuesday and Wednesday in the areas north of Stara Planina with high southerly winds .
On Sunday, however, the weather is expected to return to normal – the temperatures would drop by 10 degrees, there will be showers and snow in the higher parts of the country.
Meanwhile, medics in Sofia reported an increased number of health complaints – high blood pressure, heart and brain strokes and arrhythmia due to the unusually warm weather.
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory
- » Woman Finds Hand Grenade In Sofia