Meteorologists: Premature Spring to Continue
The unusually warm February weather will continue in Bulgaria this week.
The meteorologists forecast spring temperatures between 15-20 °C throughout the week and expect the setting of new heat records on Tuesday and Wednesday in the areas north of Stara Planina with high southerly winds .
On Sunday, however, the weather is expected to return to normal – the temperatures would drop by 10 degrees, there will be showers and snow in the higher parts of the country.
Meanwhile, medics in Sofia reported an increased number of health complaints – high blood pressure, heart and brain strokes and arrhythmia due to the unusually warm weather.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol