Meteorologists: Premature Spring to Continue
The unusually warm February weather will continue in Bulgaria this week.
The meteorologists forecast spring temperatures between 15-20 °C throughout the week and expect the setting of new heat records on Tuesday and Wednesday in the areas north of Stara Planina with high southerly winds .
On Sunday, however, the weather is expected to return to normal – the temperatures would drop by 10 degrees, there will be showers and snow in the higher parts of the country.
Meanwhile, medics in Sofia reported an increased number of health complaints – high blood pressure, heart and brain strokes and arrhythmia due to the unusually warm weather.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission