Foul Play Ruled Out in Schumacher Incident
French investigators have found no evidence of foul play in the ski accident of Formula 1 star Michael Schumacher.
The probe has already been closed, the office of Albertville Prosecutor Patrick Quincy reported.
According to the press release of the office, the incident took place in an off-piste area. No safety breaches were found at the ski resort of Meribel and none of the equipment was faulty.
On December 29 last year, the 7-time F1 world champion hit the right side of his head on a rock and suffered serious injuries. As a result, doctors placed him in artificial coma.
Over the past month, there have even been reports that he could remain in a coma for the rest of his life.
- » Turkey's State of Emergency Should Be Extended - Security Body
- » Vice President Georgieva To Leave EC for 1 Month
- » 5.4-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Rhodes Island
- » Turkey Fires 87 Secret Service Employees
- » Slovakian PM Fico: Asylum Seekers Quotas Are Politically Exhausted
- » Merkel Calls For Agreements on Migrants With Tunisia, Egypt