Foul Play Ruled Out in Schumacher Incident
French investigators have found no evidence of foul play in the ski accident of Formula 1 star Michael Schumacher.
The probe has already been closed, the office of Albertville Prosecutor Patrick Quincy reported.
According to the press release of the office, the incident took place in an off-piste area. No safety breaches were found at the ski resort of Meribel and none of the equipment was faulty.
On December 29 last year, the 7-time F1 world champion hit the right side of his head on a rock and suffered serious injuries. As a result, doctors placed him in artificial coma.
Over the past month, there have even been reports that he could remain in a coma for the rest of his life.
- » Putin Warns Russians Internet Is 'CIA Project'
- » Kosovo Extends EULEX Mission, Creates War Crimes Court
- » Serbian Parliament 'Complete', Govt to Be Announced Saturday
- » Deaths Reported in Ukraine's Slaviansk Operation
- » No Breakthrough in US-Japan Trade Deal
- » Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics