Good Hiking Conditions in Bulgaria's Mountains
Weather conditions for hiking are good Sunday in Bulgaria's low and high mountains, informed the Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service.
Temperatures for the day will be comparatively high for the season, with lows not exceeding -5 degrees Celsius and highs well over 0.
The Mountain Rescue Service however warns hikers and skiers that weather Saturday is expected to be not very stable.
People out in the mountains are also advised to abide by winter rules in the mountains.
The snow cover this season is comparatively scarce, and warm weather has made the snow wet, which among other things increases avalanche danger.
The snow cover thickness in lower areas measures 15-60 cm.
Ski facilities in winter resorts are in operation.
- » Plovdiv Airport to Receive Chartered Flights from Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Winter Resorts Open Ski Season
- » Ski Legend Girardelli to Advise Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister
- » Bulgaria May Advertise As Tourist Destination In Spain
- » Bulgaria to Ease Visa Issuing for Turkish Tourists During Winter
- » Bulgaria To Create E-Registry of Its Tourist Destinations