Good Hiking Conditions in Bulgaria's Mountains
Weather conditions for hiking are good Sunday in Bulgaria's low and high mountains, informed the Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service.
Temperatures for the day will be comparatively high for the season, with lows not exceeding -5 degrees Celsius and highs well over 0.
The Mountain Rescue Service however warns hikers and skiers that weather Saturday is expected to be not very stable.
People out in the mountains are also advised to abide by winter rules in the mountains.
The snow cover this season is comparatively scarce, and warm weather has made the snow wet, which among other things increases avalanche danger.
The snow cover thickness in lower areas measures 15-60 cm.
Ski facilities in winter resorts are in operation.
- » Visits to Bulgaria Up 14.7% Y/Y in July
- » Thosands of Passengers will Spend the Night at Vienna Airport
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Revenue from Hotel Overnights Up 29% Y/Y in June 2016
- » Tax Officials Find Skyrocketing Revenues at Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts