3 Perish in Kelud Volcano Eruption in Indonesia
At least three people have died after the eruption of the Kelud volcano on the island of Java in Indonesia.
Some 76,000 have been evacuated from the area near the eruption, report world agencies.
The Kelud volcano is located some 90 km from Surabaya, Indonesia's third-largest city.
Seven airports have been closed down and a danger warning of the highest degree has been issued for the region.
- » Hundreds of Migrants Feared Dead as Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Greek President Appoints Caretaker Prime Minister Ahead of Early Elections
- » Austrian Authorities Find At Least Twenty Dead Migrants in Truck
- » Don’t Take Hitchhikers in Greece, Bulgaria Tells Its Motorists
- » Hungary Fires Tear Gas to Prevent Migrants to Leave Reception Centre
- » Serbia, Kosovo Mark Progress in Relations After Signing Four Key Agreements