3 Perish in Kelud Volcano Eruption in Indonesia
At least three people have died after the eruption of the Kelud volcano on the island of Java in Indonesia.
Some 76,000 have been evacuated from the area near the eruption, report world agencies.
The Kelud volcano is located some 90 km from Surabaya, Indonesia's third-largest city.
Seven airports have been closed down and a danger warning of the highest degree has been issued for the region.
- » French President Suspends Delivery of First Mistral Warship to Russia
- » Turkey 'in Talks' with Westinghouse on Third NPP
- » Dozens Plunder Ferguson after Court Ruling on Michael Brown
- » Russia Halts Coal Supplies to Ukraine
- » EU High Representative Calls for Restart in West-Russia Relationship
- » Violence Erupts in Ferguson Following Court Ruling