3 Perish in Kelud Volcano Eruption in Indonesia
At least three people have died after the eruption of the Kelud volcano on the island of Java in Indonesia.
Some 76,000 have been evacuated from the area near the eruption, report world agencies.
The Kelud volcano is located some 90 km from Surabaya, Indonesia's third-largest city.
Seven airports have been closed down and a danger warning of the highest degree has been issued for the region.
- » Hungary Mulls Unprecedented Internet Tax
- » European Union to Boost Ebola Research with EUR 24.4M
- » Sweden Ends Search for Suspected Submarine
- » Doctor Back from Africa Tests Positive for Ebola at New York Hospital
- » Ottawa Shooting Suspect Identified as Canadian Islamic Convert Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- » US Air Strikes Help Iraq Repel IS Offensive on Mosul Dam