3 Perish in Kelud Volcano Eruption in Indonesia
At least three people have died after the eruption of the Kelud volcano on the island of Java in Indonesia.
Some 76,000 have been evacuated from the area near the eruption, report world agencies.
The Kelud volcano is located some 90 km from Surabaya, Indonesia's third-largest city.
Seven airports have been closed down and a danger warning of the highest degree has been issued for the region.
- » Serbia Prevents Attempt to Smuggle Migrants to Hungary, Budapest Reinforcing Border Fence
- » Over 10 000 Rescued from Drowning in Mediterranean Sea in Past Week
- » Bulgarian PM: Migrants Have Not Breached Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria Deploys Army to Border with Greece After Two Migrant Groups Detained
- » Macedonia's President Partially Revokes Amnesty in Wiretapping Affair
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey