3 Perish in Kelud Volcano Eruption in Indonesia
At least three people have died after the eruption of the Kelud volcano on the island of Java in Indonesia.
Some 76,000 have been evacuated from the area near the eruption, report world agencies.
The Kelud volcano is located some 90 km from Surabaya, Indonesia's third-largest city.
Seven airports have been closed down and a danger warning of the highest degree has been issued for the region.
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece
- » Ankara-Moscow Relations Won't Fall Victim to Russian Warplane Downing - Turkish Deputy PM
- » Turkish Air Force Reportedly Suspends Flights over Syria
- » Russia to Suspend Visa-free Travel Regime with Turkey from 2016
- » France to Commemorate Paris Victims With National Memorial Service