German Attacked, Robbed in Bulgarian Ski Resort
A German national was wounded and robbed in Bulgaria's winter resort Bansko, according to local police reports.
The assault was reported in the Bansko police office after midnight on Friday.
The 50-year-old German was attacked from behind by an unknown individual who threatened him with a knife, cut his hand and stole BGN 320.
The victim was examined and then released.
Pre-trial proceedings against an unknown perpetrator were started. The case is under investigation.
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody
- » Bulgaria's IntMin 'Has No Info' on Int'l People Smuggling Ring Busted by Turkey