German Attacked, Robbed in Bulgarian Ski Resort
A German national was wounded and robbed in Bulgaria's winter resort Bansko, according to local police reports.
The assault was reported in the Bansko police office after midnight on Friday.
The 50-year-old German was attacked from behind by an unknown individual who threatened him with a knife, cut his hand and stole BGN 320.
The victim was examined and then released.
Pre-trial proceedings against an unknown perpetrator were started. The case is under investigation.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail