German Attacked, Robbed in Bulgarian Ski Resort
A German national was wounded and robbed in Bulgaria's winter resort Bansko, according to local police reports.
The assault was reported in the Bansko police office after midnight on Friday.
The 50-year-old German was attacked from behind by an unknown individual who threatened him with a knife, cut his hand and stole BGN 320.
The victim was examined and then released.
Pre-trial proceedings against an unknown perpetrator were started. The case is under investigation.
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24