German Attacked, Robbed in Bulgarian Ski Resort
A German national was wounded and robbed in Bulgaria's winter resort Bansko, according to local police reports.
The assault was reported in the Bansko police office after midnight on Friday.
The 50-year-old German was attacked from behind by an unknown individual who threatened him with a knife, cut his hand and stole BGN 320.
The victim was examined and then released.
Pre-trial proceedings against an unknown perpetrator were started. The case is under investigation.
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed