German Attacked, Robbed in Bulgarian Ski Resort
A German national was wounded and robbed in Bulgaria's winter resort Bansko, according to local police reports.
The assault was reported in the Bansko police office after midnight on Friday.
The 50-year-old German was attacked from behind by an unknown individual who threatened him with a knife, cut his hand and stole BGN 320.
The victim was examined and then released.
Pre-trial proceedings against an unknown perpetrator were started. The case is under investigation.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna