Italian PM Submits Resignation to President
Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta expectedly submitted his resignation on Friday.
Before heading to President Giorgio Napolitano to resign, Letta thanked everyone who had helped him during the past 10 months as prime minister.
Democratic Party leader Matteo Renzi appears poised to be nominated for Prime Minister, according to international media.
Renzi, 39, had argued that a change of government was needed to end "uncertainty".
Letta's coalition government was formed in April last year after two months of political deadlock following an inconclusive election.
- » The EU Estimated the Price for Brexit: EUR 52 Billion
- » Jennifer Lopez made a Donation after the Disaster in Puerto Rico
- » The Brother of Pablo Escobar Demands USD 1 Billion from Netflix for Narcos Series
- » Ralph Fiennes Acquired Serbian Citizenship
- » Russian General Died in Syria
- » The US Restricts the Access of Citizens from DPRK, Iran and Venezuela