Bulgarian Black Sea Resort Albena to Unveil a New Aquapark
Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Albena will unveil a new aquapark on July 1.
The facility is part of the celebrations of the 45-th anniversary of the resort and is one of a kind for the country, said Iovka Strashilova, deputy sales director of Albena AD.
Upon completion the aquapark will have more than 600 meters of water slides and a children's section.
The anniversary of the resort will be marked with a series of celebrations throughout the summer season and with renovations of the beach facilities, hotels and restaurants.
There will be free wi-fi access not only in the hotels and restaurants, but also in the parks and the beach. The resort will offer to its guests a chess school, yoga sessions, meditation, laughing therapy, cycling, water and beach sports and golf.
As part of Albena's partnership with Bulgaria's Tennis Federation, all state tournaments will take place at the renovated courts of the complex. Strashilova said that the beach will boast new changing rooms, solar showers and the beach library will be expanded.
As part of the anniversary celebrations, there will be concerts, variety programs and film nights.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Move to Set Up Joint Tourist Info Center in China
- » Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe
- » Canada Easing Visa Regime for Bulgarian Visitors from 2016
- » Minister Predicts 50% Increase in Air Traffic over Bulgaria after Launch of Istanbul New Airport
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors