Bulgarian Black Sea Resort Albena to Unveil a New Aquapark
Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Albena will unveil a new aquapark on July 1.
The facility is part of the celebrations of the 45-th anniversary of the resort and is one of a kind for the country, said Iovka Strashilova, deputy sales director of Albena AD.
Upon completion the aquapark will have more than 600 meters of water slides and a children's section.
The anniversary of the resort will be marked with a series of celebrations throughout the summer season and with renovations of the beach facilities, hotels and restaurants.
There will be free wi-fi access not only in the hotels and restaurants, but also in the parks and the beach. The resort will offer to its guests a chess school, yoga sessions, meditation, laughing therapy, cycling, water and beach sports and golf.
As part of Albena's partnership with Bulgaria's Tennis Federation, all state tournaments will take place at the renovated courts of the complex. Strashilova said that the beach will boast new changing rooms, solar showers and the beach library will be expanded.
As part of the anniversary celebrations, there will be concerts, variety programs and film nights.
- » Bansko Opens Ski Season On December 13
- » Bulgaria's Deputy EconMin Proposes Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Winter Tourism to See 4.5-5% Growth in 2014 – Branimir Botev
- » Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
- » Bulgarians' Trips Abroad Rise By Almost 10% In September
- » Bulgaria Is Second Favorite Destination Among Russians